Wild Mexican Yam

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Wild Mexican Yam

Postby Positively4thStreet » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone have any experience with it? So far I haven't found anything negative about it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's used, for the most part, for increasing libido (#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/5.gif"#ed_cl#), controlling/regulating the menstrual cycle (though I've heard that it can suppress one's period entirely), relieves nerve and joint pain, and sometimes for weight loss. It has more uses. I'll link you, if you're interested:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.wildmexicanyam.co.uk/"#ed_cl#http://www.wildmexicanyam.co.uk/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So far I haven't found any downsides to it, so I'd just like to get a little advice before I get some!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't heard about this particular type of yam, but in regards to yams in general, that they are *supposed* to help increase fertility. I remember one of my old best friend's mom telling me this (she was trying to get pregnant)- and that where they originate from, many women down there were having twins. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm just what I need... to increase my fertility... mabey when I want kids haha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: ...

Postby Positively4thStreet » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:53 am

*Giddy Up* wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't heard about this particular type of yam, but in regards to yams in general, that they are *supposed* to help increase fertility. I remember one of my old best friend's mom telling me this (she was trying to get pregnant)- and that where they originate from, many women down there were having twins. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Then this must be one weird strand of yam. It used to be used as a contraceptive hundreds of years ago. I'm not entirely sure as to how effective it was, but it did its share. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, maybe it's slightly different.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The yams I'm talking about are ones that you would buy to eat at the groccery store. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#At first I didn't realize the product you were talking about was in like a pill or other medication form, so it must be different.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Positively4thStreet » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, it's a completely different.. uh... strand? of yam?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Either way, I didn't know that about regular yams!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Return to EC Health Club