My Fitness Progression, Decline and Progression Again

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

My Fitness Progression, Decline and Progression Again

Postby luvr » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Wow I didn't know this thread was here, well I did but when I came here I was looking for horse stuff so I just ignored this and then a few mins ago I was like "That actually sounds good, I should check it out" and I've decided to post my stuff.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I'm 17 now (18 in October), I'm 5'2 or 5'3 so I'm pretty short. About 2 years ago I was probably a decent hourglass figure considering I was like 103-105 lbs max and have had decent (but not overly large) hips since puberty. Anyways I'm not sure what it was (yes I do it was the boyfriends) but anyways I've gained a lot of weight and I'm not really happy with how I look anymore.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I know this wasn't healthy but I never ate more than I had to and I never ate fatty foods or otherwise unhealthy food (NO fast food, no candy, no bread) I was pretty much living off veggies, fruits and occasional meats (no fatty meats). That might sound healthy but I was barely eating (lost the evil red monthly for 1 or 2 months). I also did 100-150 crunches a day (good one, not quick ones, 50 morning, sometimes 50 after school and 50 before bed). And 60 pull ups (chin ups) a day. If you're wondering how this stopped, the shower curtain rod broke one day (no more chin ups) and I had an abusive boyfriend in grade 10 and one of the lesser abusive things he did was pretty much forcing me to eat and/or guilting me into it ("I wont eat unless you do") even though I wasn't hungry and it wasn't good food to eat. So the chin ups were gone and the eating (and bad eating habits) were back. I became briefly bulimic (throwing up). Then me and the bf and a few other friends of ours went on a school/group trip thing (which I joined specifically for the trip) and because there was a pool there and the girl sharing my room was uber skinny (naturally) the bulimic thing got slightly worse right before the trip. During the course of the trip I barely ate and because of activites I didn't have time for my daily crunches, when we got back I became sick for a few days and lost the crunches habit. The bulimic thing stopped immediately after the trip because I just could not do it anymore, it's disgusting.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Fast forward....That boyfriend is LONG GONE thank God. My current bf and I have been together for a year and 8 months (approx.) and we're happy and he's good for me and vice versa. The problem is I also gained weight with him because we went through a couple months where we both ate a lot of fast food, except it didn't affect him AT ALL because he's 6'4" and I guess naturally skinny. We gave up the fast food months ago and I guess I'm eating normally but I'm stuck with the pounds. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I didn't mean to make this post this long but the bottom line is I'm going to university in the fall and getting back into riding (see "Coming Back to Horses" in the General thread). I've taken up jogging thanks to a friend who works at the gym and encouraged it. I've gone 3 times since last Sunday and I'm hurting in places I didn't know I had. Now I just gota get the crunches habit back. My gym friend said my stomach muscles should come back pretty easily since I already had them. I also should mention that I stretch every single day and that hasn't changed in like 6+ years. I was in gymnastics and I never wanna lose my flexibility (which I was always told was more than normal) so I do splits and back stretches (bridges) every day. I wanna look good for going back to riding, university and I want to feel good about myself again.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Sry for the long post.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#*Edit* I'm on Alesse (sp?) right now. How does that affect this? Cause I think I started it around when I started gaining weight. Could be coincidence? Should I switch? What's better?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
luvr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Gemina » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#To me it sounds like you were anorexic. So if you do need to lose a few pounds now be careful you don't get into those bad habits again. With all that exercise you are planning to do you should be in shape in no time. Good luck.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Weights are a good way to help shape the body, but you need to do them properly and using a low weight with many reps so that you do not just bulk up more.  I am having the same thoughts now about the pill, I'm on a different brand but it is about the same tie that I started gaining weight and i am having a hard time getting rid of it.  I plan on asking my doctor on the next visit to see what he thinks.  Do be careful not to fall into bad habits again!!!  Glad to hear you have a nicer bf now.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope all works out well for you#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ridingdouds » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:27 pm

As far as birth control pills go, I have been on Ortho-Tricycle, Alesse
and Diane 35, and none made me gain weight (some had an impact on my
skin, however). So bcp is really a matter of trying different
brands...just like contact lenses :) Good luck!
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby luvr » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Uhh. I dunno, I do and I don't think I had a problem (involving being anorexic). Like when I reached the weight/shape I wanted to be I didn't keep trying to lose weight. I was like "OK this is good, I like where I'm at, I'll stay like this". If I had been a "true" (for lack of a better word) anorexic I would have still thought I was fat and would have still been trying to lose weight. I didn't starve myself cause I was almost never hungry (stomach growling hunger) and everyone gets like that once in awhile. I probably did go through phases of it though, I dunno, it's weird. Meh.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Onto better things: I'm goin for a jog in the morning! And I don't think it's gonna be super hot like it was the last few times I went.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
luvr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby shytech74 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey luvr...I'm 30...6'2", and have been 140 lbs for the last 10 years. Secret? A combination of poverty, busyness, and rigid self discipline. Besides that I'm too lazy to cook anything...so I live on peanut butter sandwiches...eat  about 3 dozen stale bagels a week :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
shytech74
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok, first of all Shytech- you're insane! I still don't know how you can just say, "No food, I don't FEEL like eating you right now!"- If ONLY!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif"#ed_cl# lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyways, luvr, with getting back to eating healthy and exercise, you should find loosing the weight will come off soon and fairly easy. If you are worried about you BC, then I would either call your doctor or ask a pharmacist if that is a side effect for you. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know myself I'm slipping into bad habits...today I had 4 chocolate chip cookies, had a bunch yesterday and the day before as well as some ice cream. Bad GU...and I don't know why, but I'm craving the chocolate. Gotta get it out of the system. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Gemina » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Luvr, you need to be honest with yourself. If you weren't anorexic you sure were bulimic. Turn over a new leaf and eat a healthy diet and exercise.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shytech, you are definitely anorexic. You sure don't eat well. Even if you are poor, hate cooking and are busy you can do better. I don't think you know that women don't like "skinny" men.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby luvr » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Gemina...I was being honest with myself. I already said I went through a bulimic phase, the duration of it was only about 2-3 weeks.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
luvr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Gemina » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay. Luvr, just be careful with yourself.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby shytech74 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:07 pm

Gemina wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Luvr, you need to be honest with yourself. If you weren't anorexic you sure were bulimic. Turn over a new leaf and eat a healthy diet and exercise.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shytech, you are definitely anorexic. You sure don't eat well. Even if you are poor, hate cooking and are busy you can do better. I don't think you know that women don't like "skinny" men.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gemina...kind of a stern reply there...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I doubt women would like me at any weight...so I don't worry about it. I munch on lots of stuff when on the road working...Timmies coffee and cookies, icecream sandwiches and iced tea...I eat a large amount for breakfast and a lighter lunch then a snacky supper...lately with it being so hot supper is mostly liquids...:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I think of the millions of people starving in this world...I see that not wasting food is a way (albeit infinitesimally small) that I can help fight hunger. The money I would otherwise spend on meat/elaborate foods, etc is given to charities that help in this way. I am in perfect health myself and do not suffer from malnutrition. Trust me.:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
shytech74
Groupie
Groupie

Postby luvr » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Thanks Gemina.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#Don't worry about it Shytech, my boyfriend is scranny and I still love him. You just haven't met the right one yet (or maybe you have I don't know).#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
luvr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Brünhilde » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Luvr, I think you should have a close look to your relation with food.  When did you have your bulimic rages: after something stressful happened ? when you were bored? when you felt lonely? sad? inferior?  How did you feel when you gained the weight back: was it just OK or were you completely freaking out?  Today, how do you feel about eating? Is it a fun activity or is it stressfull?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wouldn't go to fast into a bulimic/anorexic diagnosis. Remember also that between a severe eating disorder and no problem at all, there is an infinite variation possible.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have myself been through (and still go through) eating disorders.  Unfortunately, these are not curable by a healthy diet and lifestyle.  The eating disorder is merely a syndrom.  A syndrom of psychological problems.  If this is your case, you'll need to work on THAT, not on your diet.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For instance, I would eat when I felt bad about myself.  After having gone out with my good looking girl friends.  After a failed exam.  After a bad ride. When I was bored at home, feeling worthless because I wasn't doing anything.  The list goes on and on.  On the other side, I would stop eating to believe I had control over myself.  This illusion of control really made me feel good.  It made me feel somewhat proud.  I thought I could become exactly what I wanted.  Then again something would happen. Example: my horse is lame. "Oh stupid me! Nothing ever works my way.  After being stupid and ugly , I am making an idiot out of myself.  I can't even have a sound horse.  How ridiculous my life is. blah blah blah"  So I'd have a rage.  I could eat 7000 calories in a day.  And then after a few weeks of gradually coming down, I'd starve again.  The cycle was never really broken., even when I thought it was.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have found that I needed to do something to like myself, to be proud of myself.  So I workout, I bike, I run and it makes me feel good.  When I do these things, I no longer need to eat to forget. For me the problem is not yet gone, but at least I know where to focus.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope this helped.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brünhilde
Newbies
Newbies

Postby chenders01 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:03 pm

shytech74 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I think of the millions of people starving in this world...I see that not wasting food is a way (albeit infinitesimally small) that I can help fight hunger. The money I would otherwise spend on meat/elaborate foods, etc is given to charities that help in this way. I am in perfect health myself and do not suffer from malnutrition. Trust me.:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Shytech, you may be healthy NOW but with your poor eating habits, you won't stay that way.  Trust me #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Tim's coffee, timbits and icecream sandwiches are definitely not what most would call "healthy eating".  But it's your body and your life...I just worry that you seem to be promoting your eating habits as good, healthy ones, when in fact, they aren't.  Where are the fruits and veggies; where are the dairy products (or other sources of calcium)??  You can get protein from sources other than meat, but are you getting enough protein in your diet?  Peanut butter sandwiches just aren't going to cut it over the long-haul, dude #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Gemina » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Don't get me wrong, Shytech74, we all love you that's why I'm concerned about what you eat. Couldn't you buy some fruit to munch on instead of junk and what about veggies and bread and meat. You need protein for energy and more fibre than you are eating. If you feel good now you will feel even greater with a change in your eating habits.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Love,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gemina#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, ditto what Gemina said.  We're concerned and are only trying to help you #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby shytech74 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For the record...here is a typical daily eating regimen for myself:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#5:30 am Breakfast- 1 poached egg, 1-2 toasted bagels/2-4 pieces of toast with butter, peanut butter, jam or honey, 1 glass of grapefruit juice, 2 cups of coffee straight black.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#midmorning snack...2 apples...lately have been enjoying juicy peaches as I drive along.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#11:30 ish Box Lunch- 1 bagel with cream cheese, or 1 peanut butter sandwich, a tupperware full of celery/carrot sticks, 1 thermos of cold water.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3-4 pm munchies...lunch is wearing off...need something...Timmies! caffeine!Black coffee.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#7:00 pm Supper- canned soup/stew and crackers, maybe another stale bagel with peanut butter...:) milk or apple juice to drink, sometimes a low alcohol beer, not really hungry actually...as the Timmies is still holding...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I eat meat, usually liver, a few times a month, I eat a lot of canned veggies...spoon them out of the can onto spaghetti with tomato sauce...eat some mac'n cheese by times...tuna sandwiches...whatever is quick'n easy...and doesn't dirty more than 1 or 2 dishes:)  hence eating soup cold out of the can is fine...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eating is an essential task...not for pleasure...dishes are a drag...like to keep things neat in the kitchen, so try not to mess it up more than necessary ...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It'll kill me no doubt...so could a lot of things...shoeing wild horses, driving, flying in an airplane...who cares?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#edited to say..."thanks for all the motherly concern" All the little old ladies I know say the same things...:) "If I were cooking for you I'd fatten you up"  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#no doubt to replace the husband they killed with a heart attack...#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cross-eyed.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
shytech74
Groupie
Groupie

Postby shytech74 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:27 pm

chenders01 wrote:
shytech74 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I think of the millions of people starving in this world...I see that not wasting food is a way (albeit infinitesimally small) that I can help fight hunger. The money I would otherwise spend on meat/elaborate foods, etc is given to charities that help in this way. I am in perfect health myself and do not suffer from malnutrition. Trust me.:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Shytech, you may be healthy NOW but with your poor eating habits, you won't stay that way.  Trust me #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Tim's coffee, timbits and icecream sandwiches are definitely not what most would call "healthy eating".  But it's your body and your life...I just worry that you seem to be promoting your eating habits as good, healthy ones, when in fact, they aren't.  Where are the fruits and veggies; where are the dairy products (or other sources of calcium)??  You can get protein from sources other than meat, but are you getting enough protein in your diet?  Peanut butter sandwiches just aren't going to cut it over the long-haul, dude #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I grew up on a dairy farm and drank milk by the gallon..literally, I eat a pound of cheese a week, and a glass of milk a day, cream cheese, cottage cheese occasionally, icecream, .etc. I try chenders01#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
shytech74
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Brünhilde » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aren't we getting a little off topic?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brünhilde
Newbies
Newbies

Return to EC Health Club