Killer Neck Pain

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Killer Neck Pain

Postby EatMyDust » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The last 4 monthes or so, every so often I get this horrible pain in my neck. It usually happens at school...or when Im on the computer. When I go riding it never happens or never hurts. I have no idea whats wrong. My dad rubs it, which helps but only for alittle while.I dont know whats wrong#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Go to a chiropractor.  You've probably got a misalignment.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby sugar » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Find out how to set yourself up ergonomically.  They maybe able to help at your school library or health centre if your in college/university.  I have a similar problem with my workstation and CTS.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it
Save a horse - Learn to train
Pasofinos Rule!!
naughtypine-ranch @ hotmail.com
sugar

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NOoo chiropracter!!!! If they "crack" the bone things(sorry i don't know the right words) it will set you off toooo bad!! Don't go!!! Things you can try#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Otheopast...i think thats the spelling, and no it is not only bones, the guy i use works on my upper neck, ribs, scars everything..just can't getthose buises to go away!! He confuzed on why i still have buises from last march#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#- Egronomics...look under google and you'll see a bunch of stuff on it.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to EC Health Club