Stomach Twitching?

Looking to get in shape, lose weight, eat better? Stay motived with your virtual gym buddies!

Moderator: EC

Stomach Twitching?

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#well this may be an odd post... But are there reasons for stomach twitches? The last couple of days my stomach has started twitching... Like really noticeable. I will be sitting there and it will start going, the same place every time, you can see it pulsating through my cloths... And the other day it did it a couple of times, and then yesterday towards the end of the day it was doing it more... And as soon as I woke up it was doing it. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#The place it is doing it is to ther right of my belly button, like in the ad grove... Is there a reason for it? Or am I just weird? I will see if it keeps doing it today. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Im not really worried about it, and It will probly go away... just wondering though. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#its most likly just a muscle spasm... i get "twitches" a lot in different spots including my stomach too, nothing im concerend about. When i got out of the hospital my ring finger buton my righthave went nuts all the time uncontraollably for like 2-3minutes at a time at least 3 times an hour for about a week..i thought it was funny. Nothings wrong with it or anything..im sure your stomach twitches wil go away or become less intence... Nothing to worry about#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have heard, although I don't know how true it is, that twitches are nerves repairing themselves. I think they're quite funny, sometimes I'll get an eyelid that goes twitchy for a week or two off and on, those are hilarious, other spots twitch too, but for some reason the eyelid ones really fascinate me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's a muscle twitch- and I've heard a few "reasons" for them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One was a lack of sodium (that could be way out of left feild though) and that eye twitches are because you are tired (forcing the eyes to stay open)- which I can see. I get those every now and again. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have had twitches from time to time, usually around my eyes and/or mouth. I thought they were caused by a combination of stress and fatigue. They usually go away on their own once you take care of the cause. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby xena_n_joss » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well they went away, and I got on my scale and I have gained some weight... uggghhhhh damn weather, I havent been able to ride or do anything because of the rain. And work s realy stressfull... I think that may be the cause, I have read that if you get stress fat it goes on your somach which is where this is ... .boooo..... Last night was the most depresing night ever....  lol... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I need to get some home excersize rountine  going I think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to EC Health Club