the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

the person below me....

Postby 69mustang » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#has a palomino horse/pony...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
69mustang
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#true, sort of :D #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has tried to jump in a western saddle:p#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby 69mustang » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#true...more of a "hop", maybe... the person below me prefers brown tack over black tack...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
69mustang
Newbies
Newbies

Postby AQHAgirl » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#.............can I change that to prefers light cloured tack over dark coloured tack....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me prefers geldings over mares.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby Serabe » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very true, Got to love those Geldings#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#The person below me does not like ponies!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kobau » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh so very true!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#person below me has a chestnut#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#true, I believe she would be called a "blonde" chestnut or sorrel #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has more than 1 horse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby 69mustang » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope...not yet anyway #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#...the person below me has a horse that is trained to neck rein#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
69mustang
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a couple of them actually#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#person below me has barrel raced.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby AQHAgirl » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For fun at open shows..not competively..it's not what my horse it trained for....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me likes to ride bareback.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby Kobau » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i love to ride bareback.. just rarely do anymore.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me can't resist looking at horses for sale ads.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby dressagenap » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's me!  lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me owns more than three horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby AQHAgirl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have more then three between my husband and I...(plus a couple more shhhhhh.) and then there's two babies expected this spring.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has seen the live birth of a foal.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby MacnRio » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NOOOOOO #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/8.gif"#ed_cl# Never, not ever, not even on a foal cam. Am I destined to NEVER see a mare foal?#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has cleaned a sheath! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/14.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#All the time! Others squinch up their noses and lips and say "gross" but it's not that bad and Dream quite likes it hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has had their saddle slip under their horse's belly #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well it was my saddle, on my horse... but not me riding... it was my sis, and she didn't tighten up the cinch properly... so the saddle ended up underneath my 16hh Morgan gelding instead of on top!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me admits that they have an incurable illness.....Equine addiction #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Bluebird » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Absolutely!  I think we can all answer yes to that one!  And I am totally the "always looking at horses for sale ads person" - as you all know by my many "potential horse" threads from the past!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me is a former english rider turned western#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Bluebird
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AQHAgirl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Does it count if your very first horseback riding lesson was english and you hated it, so you found a western coach instead? LOL! if so then yes I was a english rider for 1 whole hour and then became a western gal!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has a horse that uses a hackmore instead of a bit......or can be ridden bridleless with just rein attached to the halter!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes! Both of mine can be ridden in just a halter. Mind you i ground drove both of them with just halters before i tried it lol #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me always uses a mounting block, preferably tall ones#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

the person below me...

Postby PerfectAngel » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ha ha...that I do...if it's not a mounting block, it's a hill or a hay bale, or something. It's not my fault that I'm short....I can fling myself on my pony, but she doesn't much like it....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me spends more time with horses than with people....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to Western etc.