the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:01 pm

i havent met a movie star, but when my mom was pregnant with me she
worked in a bar in kingston (we didnt have much money). As everyone
knows, the tragically hip band is from kingston and they played at the
bar my mom worked at (before they were famous)  and the lead
singer from Tragically Hip sang to my moms belly! isnt that exciting!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM  has sang into a microphone at a country music concert#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
E.O.T.P.A. Rocks :)
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:31 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#oh no you must be joking...lol I would never do that  lol (can't sing)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM would like to try out for the Canadian Idol show...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would..I used to compete in singing competitions for extra cash for my horse. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has all of the Tragically Hip's CDS. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe, not me.  In fact, I own very few CD's.  I need to get an iPod or something! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM....has an iPod#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm trying to win one? Does that count? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has had the chicken pox#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:34 pm

I had the chicken pox so bad just a little while ago (im 18). it
sucked. 3 weeks... make me wish i got them when I was 
little  so i wouldnt remember them now...LOL#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM is watching what they are eat because they think they are getting sick#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:27 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I try to watch what I eat just because I don't want to by a size larger clothes...lol not because I feel sick although I do have a sore throat....does that make sense....lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM is a vegetarian#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope the idea is cool but I like meat too much....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbmeats cereal for dinner#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:03 pm

#ed_op#img src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl# how did you know...!! i do eat
cereal  for dinner! the boyfriend works from 1pm-10pm to i eat
alone.. usually cherios or frosted flakes...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM has done team penning or cutting.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have done calf sorting with my barrel horse/jumper, very interesting. But the surprising thing was...he was a natural...lol...very weird...but still the best thing ive ever done with him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, hates riding, and prefers driving#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:16 pm

I love driving and riding... :) its all great... and yeh, most horses
pick it up like pros.. its odd... i think they like the control they
have over the cows....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM has had a horse bite off their pant pocket.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ive had a horse, rip my coat pocket, steal my glove, a bite my helmet...thats close enough lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, boards there horse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:49 pm

Yeh.. i board... really nice place, 3 areans- an indoor, outdoor sand
ring and an outdoor grass ring... nice and big.. i love it there.. lots
of people to ride with aswell#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM horses best friend is another animal#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dustys is my neighbours pony...he too is a gelding...they're an item...hehe...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Splashes used to be a kitten (RIP CHANDLER...Damn Barn Flu)and when I went to go look at her, her best friend was a cow...just ask MacNRio about that one...lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, already has there dream farm designed in their head#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:06 pm

i feel bad.. i keep answering all these questions... i have had my
dream farm planned out in my head since i was 8.... if only i could win
the lottery so i could make is a reality..... lol#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM Lives on their dream farm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope I am happy with boarding right now#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has trotted on a horse while sitting backwards ie looking at the bum end#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ive walked, and the horse spooked...good enough...hehehehehe...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has layed backwards on a horse(l have also done this, and the horse spooked.)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:33 pm

I always lay on my horse in the summer... she doesnt care.. its so relaxing#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM has gone over a jump with their hands on their hips#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:27 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#doubt it...when I jump it is out on the trail and we are jumping over a cut or log or small cliff or something so I keep my hands on the reins in order to be sure that horse and rider have the same direction and goal in mind/#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has lost a lot of their recent posts.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:29 pm

ME!!!!!!!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ugh, I posted like 10 last night, and they all dissappeared.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
tpbm, "time warped" today  (aka, falling asleep in the car, and waking up where you were going)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.