the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope can't yodel.. don't know what i would do if i could. But i don't live near any mountains so i have no reason to lmao#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm loves the movie "The Notebook"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The ending is always very touching..it makes me cry ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM hates Taco Bell#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:52 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Me!...Me!...Me!....I hate Taco belle...the only thing that I ever found tasty was their Apple cinimon pies or what ever...that was a long time ago..maybe they dont even have them any more  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM Hates McDonalds#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm, I kinda do... I like all the chicken stuff...and the fries...but everything else is gross.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM, has gone to McDonalds with a horse trailer, full of horses , and you walk in, covered in horse gubber, hay in the hair, helmet head, crap stuck to your boots,  you smell like you live in a barn, and a really good looking guy/gal serves you.( OHHH the horrible memories...Im sure I could have cleaned up, but it had been a LONGGGGGGGGGGG day...6 hours without food...YEAH RIGHT)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:18 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yes I have done that only I think it was KFC or  was it Cracker Barrel....lol  could have been both.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM  Eats on the go rather than sitting down and enjoying a meal.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Usually thats true. I had to pick up Mr.GS last night at work, and we ate McDonalds on the run. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The PBM bites their nails. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#me :( i hate it feel gross lol its weird when i don't ride i don't bite my nails, as soon as i ride ( not during ) but back on the "horse scene" i started up again weird eh?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has gone threw a drive threw with their horse trailer- with horses#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ITs a tradition!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has had mono#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ITs a tradition!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has had mono#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby BarnBratCSA » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Fortunately, no#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM...has had someone ask them a really stupid question about their horse/horse trailer  (i once had someone look in and say "that a horse in there?"  nope...that's my brother.  he's really tall, walks on all fours, and is covered in hair.  Here's your sign! hehehehehe) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby EatMyDust » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I dont know if this is what you mean, but when we got our mare, my mom said, "will dusty breed her"..."yeah mom, sure, hes fixed but you never know"....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm...is harvesting corn right now#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:45 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Just finished actually...lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM is going to dress up for Halloween.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I might at school...I miss all of my western gear, so I might dress up as a cowgirl. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(CORN IS ALMOST DONE AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif"#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM....has...wrangler riding jeans!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:52 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#hmmm not sure what brand is laying around...of all the jeans that I have there must surely be a pair of Wranglers  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM does not ride in jeans#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope breeches for me....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm is reading a good book#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a couple actually!!lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM just got home from a sports tourny#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:38 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Wellll sort of, but not really, it was trail riding...I guess some would call that sports  lol but I did get home last week from my last trip#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM is raking leaves#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eww No...I just got home from work, the last thing I want to do is rake leaves.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, likes walmart more then zellars (i like kmart, but unfortuntly us unlucky canadians dont get the fun stores here)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:20 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I guess I do prefer Walmart to Zellers, at least I shop more at Walmart than Zellers, maybe because Walmart is closer to me.  lol   We used to have a Kmart here but since Walmart bought it out and tore the store down and rebuilt as a Walmart Kmart is now history lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has had a fire going in the fireplace already.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually, my dad just bought a woodstove, and hes installing it next week. Ill have one going soon enough.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, has evil parents who wont turn the furance on?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.