the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That'd be me. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM hates doing the dishes#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ughhh me!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its a community clean up day today and we have to clean for someone or some crap like that...my mom is making me clean the house...as you can tell its not going to well...EC just called my name and hear I am lol..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh Im a dishwasher where I work, 6 hours over a steaming sink, with grudy dishes...NO THANKS! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, hates doing laundry#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i din't know how! Maybe if i knew how and tried i would like it..i think of it as touching garbage..eww#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm watches soap opera's#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I used to be an avid Days of Our Lives watcher..(watched it since the eighties) but about 5 years ago I stopped watching it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM likes hamburgers with pickles and ketchup#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:23 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh yes to the hamburger with pickle but hold the ketchup...lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM does not like to eat red mean#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm im guessing you mean red meat? But me i eat everything #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has a birthday comming up!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:31 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#well, yes actually I do...pretty soon now...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM follows Canadian politics closely#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#BLOCKQUOTE id=2f44efe3#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72 wrote: #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm im guessing you mean red meat? But me i eat everything #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has a birthday comming up!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/BLOCKQUOTE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Until Jack Layton starts ranting and raving, and then I divert my attentions elsewhere. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has been to the Bahamas#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not me...:(#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm, has been to kentuckey#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have! The horsepark is gorgeous. The competitions rings are fantastic. We had a blast with the ponies, and I even got to hack around on the Rolex course. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has seen a Combined Driving Event. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:30 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#sorry never seen one although I have seen the teams and wagons like six teams etc and that sort of thing but I dont think that you are talking aobut the same thing#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has been involved with the mini horses#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#a tiny tiny bit...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has DRIVEN a mini! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:54 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#nope, haven't ridden one either.....lol #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has taken a farriers course#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#no but thats what i wanted to be when i was younger!!lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM lives in Guelph#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby zooka » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm goes to bed at 9 pm#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:05 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#not on a normal day#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM loves fresh cut flowers in the house#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes I do..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM loves to see the first snowfall of the year. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i love the first real snowfall..you wake up early in the AM and there it all is.. yesterday it was hailing and i almost cried.. And after that first snowfall i want it go to all away..i hate the cold!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm always wears their hair up#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:55 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Not really, it is hardly long enough to wear it up....lol  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM almost never wears make-up#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol basically never#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm had today off work#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.