the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#huh?  lol #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM keeps the room temps down to a minimum during the winter#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eileen( My parents wont turn the furance on)lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:39 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#well if your parents won't turn the furnace on I guess the next move is to dress warmer.  lol...It wont be long and I am afraid that they will have to turn the furnace on or suffer from frozen pipes among other things.  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM Went out for Halloween, and no not taking YOUR KIDS out does not count!lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#not me :( ah well had fun atthe barn #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm loves Reeses Pieces#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ET Phone home ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM likes to read instead of watching tv#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

the person below me

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:16 pm

I am the person below all of you! i have done/have/hate/love everything
on that list.. im so special.... The person below me has jumped bareback
E.O.T.P.A. Rocks :)
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#not bareback but without styrups#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has a lot of work to complete in a short period of time#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#story of my life! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm is good at spelling #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:18 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you bet I have been working steady now to get things ready for my trip south....I only have a couple more weeks left and I have to have all this sh*t done...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has never been outside of Canada#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:20 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#ooooops I guess I was a little slow in answering so I will answer this one#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#No I am not too good at spelling have you not noticed.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM is good at math#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! lol...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wanted to answer the question about jumping bareback :( I have!!! and I have also jumped with another person on the horses back, so 2 of us at once. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM, had to go to school/work today :(#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

two people!

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:19 pm

isnt that the worst? like, when the person on the back totally forgets
when to lean forward  and hangs on to you when they almost fall
off?  what are you supposed to do!?
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol..yes, but out of the 1000 times ive done that, its always been in a western saddle, and jumping under 1'3. lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you didnt answer the TPBM.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:32 pm

what is TPBM????
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

lol duh

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:34 pm

DUH.. nvm... brain fart... i stayed home all day.. LOL.. my boyfriend had to work today though... #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM realized they were out of eggs and couldnt make muffins today#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol yup and proud of it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm likes training babies themselves#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I dont... well Splash not Dusty are babies, and they are stubborn and messed in the head, Id hate to train a baby.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM, had a pita for lunch today#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

TPBM

Postby Erin_Louise_Dayman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:50 pm

I love training babies myself.. i have only trained one.. and i
unfortuately had to sell her in august, but i am saving up my money to
buy her back... :)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
TPBM likes to watch little kids movies like  shrek and shark tale :) #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Erin_Louise_Dayman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe I love kid movies!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has met a movie star#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.