the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby Kobau » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm that might be true... but i'm not sure.... college classes all week force me to be around ppl.... usually a the farm i'm with parents or horses... and on college days i'm with my bf....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#person below me is nervous about showing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Bluebird » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ha! Nervous is an understatement!  I have my "first" show next weekend, and I'm nervous already! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley11.gif"#ed_cl# ( I tried to find the barfing guy, but he is gone!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me wants to compete at the AQHA World Show...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

My Man!! Dualin' Pistols - 5 year old AQHA reining/cutting bred gelding by Dualin Gun (Dual Pep, Peppy San Badger bloodlines)

Life is Simple. Eat. Sleep. Rein.
Bluebird
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AQHAgirl » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah maybe(IN MY DREAMS)...but that will never happen! Maybe at least one of my mare's offspring will make it there someday (with or with out me). That would be cool as well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# the person below me has a picture of their horse as their screensaver.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Haha that is so me, all the time! The one right now is one of the new ones in the photo gallery, it is of him with his tail up and his neck arched, pawing at the snow that came in teh arena. He looks MAHvelous ......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me has at least one painting of their horse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I do! As long as a painting from a little kid counts! hehe.  I teach this one adorable little girl who painted me a picture of Abby at school. We leave it hanging on her stall. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm in New York, US and we just got pounded with snow! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me loves riding bareback through the snow#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Serabe » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol Ya totaly It is so much fun, It's better if it is deep snow!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#The person below me has sold there 1st horse they ever owned#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kobau » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:01 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#nope still have her!..... actually i still own almost every horse i've ever bought, the ones i've sold have mainly ones that i bred and raised.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#The person below me has a SO that isn't a horse person..#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby 69mustang » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ohhh...that is sooo true #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl#  The person below me is lucky enough to be able to keep their horses at home...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
69mustang
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:55 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#once again true.... 3 of my horses live at my house, and the other 20 live at my parents house...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#the person below me doesn't have one specific fav breed#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#823857#ed_cl#well.....sorta.... hehe.  I have 2 QH's that I love to death, however i also have a BS paint, and I'm breeding my mare to a TB... so I guess it's safe to say that I like QH's, paint, and appendix's.  hehe.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#823857#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#823857#ed_cl#The person below me can safely say that they work an extra job/extra hours to pay for their horses #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope...thankfully i make enough to have ends meet on their own, though I've thought about that extra job to make some of the extra $$ for the saddle, trailer, etc hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me would rather ride a trusty qh x than a fancy high jumping wb #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:35 am

#ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl##ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#Not I. I'd actually really like to try taking a fancy warmblood over fences!#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#br style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#
#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;"#ed_cl#The person below me...really likes draft x's#ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/font#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmmm.... I dont mind them as long as they're not big and bulky...I dont like riding a freight train! hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me does/has dated someone who enjoyed riding#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:09 pm

#ed_op#font style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191); font-style: italic;" size="4"#ed_cl#Oooooh! Me. My boyfriend really wants to learn how to ride. He likes horses very much! I'm lucky.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ummmm the person below me is into natural horsemanship.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/font#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl#OOOOOOOOOOOOH ME!! hehe #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl#The person below me prefers arena work to hacking.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby 69mustang » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#In this weather, yes...in the nice weather, no way...get me outta there and on the trails!   The person below me likes winter #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
69mustang
Newbies
Newbies

Postby dressagenap » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That would be me!  Not such a fan of slush though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me half-leases or part-boards a horse.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not i.... but i'd be happy to part lease one of mine to someone!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#person below me is a lover of morgans;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, i like them very much! I got to see some at a farm that breeds them with Emerald and what beauties! I didn't realise they are usually so small and thin and fine though. Until i get to my weight goal, i think they will be an "admire from afar" :( #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has at least 1 horse video game#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:37 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I do! I have
Championship Season on computer and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's
Winners Circle on PS2 (three day eventing and hacking). Right now I'm
looking into getting Gallop Racer, I love that game, I've rented it
many times!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
SP - Actually there are different "lines" of morgans, just like there
are arabian lines (polish, crabbet, egyptian, etc...) the morgans have
Lippitt lines, which are usually sturdier and more old fashioned, the
newer lines can be quite dainty though. However, like arabians they are
very strong and can carry an adult man around easily.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me has used an Aussie saddle...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#