the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby Kobau » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rode in one once... didn't mind it....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and SP old style morgans( like i have) aren't to petite! lol go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.freewebs.com/kobaufarms/"#ed_cl#www.freewebs.com/kobaufarms/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and you will see a couple of my morgans on the for sale page.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me has ridden a cutting horse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:13 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I have been on a few, but retired ones that belong to my BO#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me has colour coordinated their tack (like polos, halters, pads, etc... all blue, or purple, or whatever!)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep! Dream is all green or baby blue, and Harvey is all purple or pink. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has fallen off in the last week :S#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I didnt fall, but a kid I was teaching fell....does that count? I need better schoolies to teach on!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me owns (like myself!) far too much horse clothing - blankets, saddle pads, polos, etc. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kobau » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm i don't think i have to much.... is 15 blankets, and 10 halters, 4 english and 3 western saddles along with 10-15 bridles to much ;)???? course i just got number 25 horse, so i need all that stuff!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#person below me doesn't like really tall horses#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:42 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#Ireally don't mind them, it's just so far from the ground! But I seem to have a preference for smaller horses.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me...has rounded up cattle on horseback.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby dressagenap » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lol, I once did!  And I've only been western about twice, not including those little Shetland pony rides that you do when you're little.  It was fun :)  Oh, and Kobau, my friend's horse has 8 blankets.  One or two might be a cooler, but still...  Apparently most of them were presents, but I always make fun of her for it, lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has been on a horse vacation.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:54 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I would have to say no... since i got into horses i don't really remember what a vacation as most ppl think of it is!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#person below me trys to avoid conflicts#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl#I would have to say no. I'm the sort of person who, if confronted with a problem, deals with it head on and gets it over with. It really annoys me when people try to avoid you and a problem and you are left in limbo, especially when they started stirring it up to begin with.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl#The person below me has been bording at their place for more than 5 years.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:28 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#that would be
me...I'm more of a mediator but will call people on things if I can...I
think conflict can be good, but it's hard to do without it feeling
confrontational....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
the person below me loves to go on trail rides....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby amadeo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do I ever! orchard-racing is fun, too.. especially when you've got a wicked-fast smooth pony underneath ya.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has a mild form of OCD.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL GD takl about on the same page.....we posted at the same time!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's a big yes for me! While I'm not affraid to stand up for myself in any situation, I prefer to do so wiithout conflict. There's another trainer at the barn who's a little too big for his britches these days, and he got all angry at me b/c  he thought I was "stealing his students" because I asked one of them to ride my mare on days I was too busy teaching to ride, or days I couldnt get there. Even when he was so obviously looking for conflict, and was totally in the wrong, I still believe I handled it calmly.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has had issues with a "big head" similar to this. hehehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe, guess I didnt realize you guys already answered too!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:35 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I most certainly have issues with big headed people like described....did Soda beat me to this post? #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
the person below me....prefers lighter coloured tack over dark brown/black#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Buttons101 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very true, its the new black!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me enjoys long rides on the beach!......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Buttons101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kristie101 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl#I love em! relaxing...#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl#The perosn below me owns more then 3 horses...and one of them is a quarterhorse. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
//:.:.:.:.://
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby taco2 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YEP, 21 horses to be exact, and alot of them a QH's#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me owns a palomino.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No, GD, your internet powers are still greater than mine :D#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't own a palamino, but she is close! her coat is too red to be considered one. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me....collects black stallion books (did i aleady use this? :/ )#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl#I kinda do...i have like 5 of them..there cool. So i guess i collect them.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff80ff size=6#ed_cl#The person below me has had a HUGE horsey expense lately(im hoping that this ones ok to use) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.