the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby goldendryad » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:34 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I have to
admit, I really enjoy working with youngsters...I have been the guinea
pig rider for so many "just broke" horses belonging to friends. I like
the challenge of teaching the horse and learning together. I know that
somewhere in my future training horses is probably going to become one
of my full time hobbies, beyond riding. Actually, I think I'm more
interested in training than showing....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me....doesn't know how to pull a mane. (I don't!)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#False, i pull manes great! eevry one asks me to do thei rhorses. lol..and dont worry. It takes practice..dont rush your self. Youll be able ot do it soon...trust me.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#The Person Below Me Likes to eat ice cream in front of their T.V. when they are stressed(i do)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
//:.:.:.:.://
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby dressagenap » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Heheh, I do too!  I ate some ice cream in front of the TV about an hour ago, lol.  Actually, it was more that I was really, really bored and I couldn't find anything to eat (I really wanted an apple :() other than ice cream.  But yeah, I also do when I'm stressed.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me wears full chaps when riding English.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope, only wear full chaps when showing western, or when it is really really cold and i need another layer over breeches. When i ride english it is breeches and tall boots.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#since this is a western forum#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#i'll try to make this one a western one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me...... has used a bosal#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:39 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I have used one before, it worked very well. It was on an arabian...but riding English, tehee.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hmmm.....the person below me....likes going to horse auctions!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby geldinggirlie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:16 pm

I actually have never been to one  #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl#  But am looking forward to going one day when it's MY Turn to get my first horse!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me has tried multiple disciplines before finally figuring out what they wanted to learn.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
ie:  I've done Hunter, Jumper, Centered Riding, Dressage and Western....and looked into Trail!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#False...hasn't been riding long enough for that yet really :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#The person below me....owns their own trailer#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby KBOC » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:55 am

True, just bought my first for $500: NEEDS WORK :p#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me has attended at least one clinic that may not have been worth going to...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stephanie1 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have never actually ever been to a clinic to ride in but I did watch one.  It really wasnt worth watchin it would have been better to ride in.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#THIS IS A COOL GAME!!just thought I would add that in.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me...is a certified instructor#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Bolton,Ontario
stephanie1
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#No, but maybe one day! :D  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#The person below me loves showing#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well i was a cert western coach and an english instructor... but i let my certification slip so ...*oh well* no coaching jobs where i am anyways.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the person below me needs to go see the chiropractor#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP you and i posted at the same time...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and yeah i love to show.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'll say it again, person below me needs to go see the chiropractor.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby KBOC » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:34 am

Kobau wrote:the person below me needs to go see the chiropractor
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Nope, but my horses see Dr. Flynn, a horse and people Chiropracter
:D  What amazing results too!  Formerly ornry mares now as
loving as the day is long!  Expensive, though...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
By #ed_op#span class="name"#ed_cl##ed_op#b#ed_cl#Sodapoppers:#ed_op#/b#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#span class="postbody"#ed_cl##ed_op#font color="#0060bf"#ed_cl#The person below me loves showing#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:09 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I have never shown before, but will likely start to this summer. Oh so exciting,so who knows, I may really like it.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
The person below me...likes to listen to music when they ride.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby geldinggirlie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:09 pm

I DO Love to show, wish I had more money and a horse i could show,  oh well, Maybe next year. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Person Below me wishes they could be married to their horse instead of their spouse/significant other hehehe #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby geldinggirlie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:10 pm

GD! too Funny#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I Do like to listen to music while I ride -- helps me concentrate#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Person Below me wishes they could be married to their horse instead of their spouse/sig other#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kristie101 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well..im not married but have a boy friend..and wish that he were somtimes like my horse. Gotts luv him anyways though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person Below Me Owns a versitility horse, and shows in eevrything. Like western gaming and all english classes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby geldinggirlie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, I dont have a horse, But that is EXACTLY the kind of horse I want!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me Practices Natural Horsemanship#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby KBOC » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:58 pm

True! But only recently did it all click for me! I now "GET IT" as it were :D There's nothing quite like having a conversation with your horse :p

the person below me has had a horse jump an obstacle without asking for it and not come off!
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby geldinggirlie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's called a Ditch that I thought she would walk through, and the cars zooming by on the other side of it did not help matters for me!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But I stayed on -- Until later on in the Ride #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//embarrassed.gif"#ed_cl#  It was funny#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The person below me has met someone in person from this board!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.