the person below me....

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Postby Eileen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:19 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#yes indeed I did have today off from work...and yesterday and the day before that  lol...retirement is great.  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has big plans for this weekend.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm work and hockey game....  not really that big lol  Go Sens Go!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm gets to go riding on this lovely day (at least nice where I am)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:23 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#No argument there, it is beautiful down here as well, I have been thinking of getting on and just running back to the bush and around but there are certain things that have to be looked after here, the house still has to be cleaned, I got a housefull of people coming tomorrow...there is just not enough daylight hours anymore for play time...Whaaaa! but hey I do love this warm weather#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM can't wait for the snow to fall so that they can get the skis out of mothballs.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol nah I can wait.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm is sick of people playing mind games.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ME!!ME!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My BO and her husband is driving me nuts with little mind games!...ah well im gone on the 1st lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm can't figure out how to work their cell phone#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe, NOT ME!!  I'm positively lost without my cell!   I live on it.   I do run all my business calls through it though, so that may be a big part of it.   Fortunately I have free incoming calls, which keeps my bill from shooting through the roof! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM... has had a cell phone bill in excess of $200#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has seen the movie 'Legends of the Fall'#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kaleena » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have, I have! Many, many times :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM is left-handed...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mr.GS is...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has had a golden retriever#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:30 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#no never owned one but would not mind having one  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM has paid out big bucks for a cat  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Absolutely not...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm has always wanted to breed dogs. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:18 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#nope, never was interested in that end of it#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#TPBM would love to breed horses though#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most definitely! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM has met Ian Millar#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby CoBud » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I have!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM lives on a farm#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope:( sadly not wish i did#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm is in a co-op at the barn they board at #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That would mean I do co-op at home...lol...I dont...but I might next year at my riding stable...or possibly at a western barn if I can find one close enough...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm HATES mondays!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby CoBud » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, that would be me! Can't stand them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm likes to read horse novels#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

Postby Eileen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:09 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#BLOCKQUOTE id=bb64b44#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes I have read a few good ones.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TPBM...likes to read screepy stories#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/BLOCKQUOTE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll take that as creepy and yes sometimes I do.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm enjoys chick flicks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I do...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tpbm watches the OC#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

PreviousNext

Return to Western etc.