Yeesh, my forgetfullness...Can you help me find...?

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

Yeesh, my forgetfullness...Can you help me find...?

Postby c_s_h » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#     Well, my friend and I are both interested in taking western riding lessons this summer, and we found a perfect sounding place...Only problem is we lost the contact information [name, website, phone #...All of it!!]! #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#     So, I was hoping I could describe it to you guys, and maybe it would ring a bell with some one....#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#    Well, all we can remember is that it's western, located in Ontario and situated near a creek or river. It offered western riding lessons, and once you reached a certain level of experience you were able to go on trail rides for free!Thats all...#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#   I hope it rings a bell with some one! Thanx u guys!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>CATS*SOCCER*HORSES</b>

Prairie Gal at Heart
S'toon Rules!
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Bluebird » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is it close to where you live?&nbsp; Where do you live?&nbsp; That would probably help narrow it down a bit.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

My Man!! Dualin' Pistols - 5 year old AQHA reining/cutting bred gelding by Dualin Gun (Dual Pep, Peppy San Badger bloodlines)

Life is Simple. Eat. Sleep. Rein.
Bluebird
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby c_s_h » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Well, I think its some where in the GTA. I found it doing a search of western stables in ontario, and found another one that I was more interested at the time and did not save the site.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//nervous.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Now that Im interested in it, I can't seem to find it on the internet..figures#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//ermm.gif"#ed_cl#!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Prairie Gal at Heart
S'toon Rules!
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby c_s_h » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//paranoid.gif"#ed_cl#Doesn't ring any bells...?#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//ermm.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Prairie Gal at Heart
S'toon Rules!
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby c_s_h » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl#Well, I guess I've lost that stable...To bad.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl#So, since that one can not be an option, are there any other sugestions of stables [western] ?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl#Im looking for one in the Oakville/Mississauga/Milton area. I currently ride english, but my friend has never taken riding lessons of any sort. We've both been on trail rides...But I dont thinks those will count much! Basicly, we're beginners!&nbsp;All we really want is to be able to trail ride...Not show or compete.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl#Thanx!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby flashy_girl » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:09 pm

are you willing to go to alisa craig they have a pretty nice camp but it would be kinda far from you heres the camps site anyway i was thinking about going but probaly not anymore too busy helping a friend with her horse

http://campcraig.com/
One of my babies!(well my sisters horse)
flashy_girl
Groupie
Groupie

Postby c_s_h » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=1 color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Wow, sounds and looks great...But for now we're just looking for a near by stable to take lessons at....Thanx alot any ways!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Prairie Gal at Heart
S'toon Rules!
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Shêtân » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i believe Five Star Ranch is not to far from your area and it offers western lessons. If you want to find the website, just to a search at google for Five Star Ranch.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also in the summer, Whinny Acres offers a camp. it's about 30-45 min. away from mississauga. I've never been to it(the camp) but i've trail ridden at that place and the camp sounded good!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#good luck!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I learned a safety rule
I don’t know who to thank
Don't stand between the reservation and the
corporate bank
They send in federal tanks
It isn’t nice but it’s reality
-Buffy Sainte-Marie
Shêtân
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Foxie » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Go to The Ranch in Oakville. Take Bronte Rd. North and turn onto Burmthorpe Rd. Drive. Can't miss it. Big sign.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've taken lessons there and it was great! The instructors are awesome as are the owners! The horses are calm, safe and gentle. Once you complete your lessons you take a test to see if you're trail safe and when you pass, you can then go on trial rides without a guide.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Western etc.