extreme cowboy race

Chat about Western Riding, Trail Riding and anything in between.

Moderator: EC

extreme cowboy race

Postby KBOC » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:55 pm

http://www.horsecity.com/extreme/

You guys seen this yet? I want to get my trainer signed up... this would be a bloody cinch for her!
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:40 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#hmmmm soooo you are ready to butt heads with Ty Murray are ya??!! lol go for it...lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby KBOC » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:06 pm

My trainer, Kay Fontain: I would bet real money that she could ride circles around Ty Murrey on that course.
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:55 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Well Yeah, KBOC, Kay, being a woman and all could run circles around Ty, that is a given I  think  lol....#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO eileen !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it sure does sound like a neat idea & a blast to watch as well!! wish we could see it up here!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that looks like fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#whens this show on and what channel!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby KBOC » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 am

It's on RDTV, but they also have the episodes downloadable from HorseCity. I think it's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at various times.
KBOC
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AQHAgirl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I watch it online as the sat service I have doesn't have the channel it comes on ARRRRGGGG.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Return to Western etc.