Anyone else going.....

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Anyone else going.....

Postby CSHrider » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#...#ed_op#SPAN class=postbody#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#to the Rolex???#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only have 4 days off so, the BF is driving while I sleep (he could get 6 days). We are leaving right from work on Thursday and will start back Sunday night.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What a good boy!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone else auditing or competing?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CSHrider
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Anyone else going to Rolex.... I AM!

Postby Eventer-at-Heart » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#373e68#ed_cl#Hey! I'm going to Rolex!! A friend and I are taking a few days off after exams (we need it!!) And driving down as well. We're going to the actual Horse park, then be there for Dressage Day 2, XC Day and SJ day, then bum around one day and head back home to Ontario! If you have any questions feel free to let me know, I've been going for about 5 years now!#ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 171px; HEIGHT: 81px" height=114 src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/cliparts/Other/3.gif" width=171#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer-at-Heart
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I want to go..... course as a spectator... but really in my dreams as a competitor!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i envy you that are going#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eventer-at-Heart » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hahaha, I'm working on the competitor part. We'll see! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
" I never knew true happiness until I saw a horse"
Eventer-at-Heart
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ohh lucky you.... have fun #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I always wanted to go, its usually the weekend of my b-day..... One day though... one day#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing