we nee dmore action on this forum!

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Postby Kobau » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:44 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#swimming is awesome fitness for both horse and rider, but well it is a tad chilly right now don't you think???#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I trimmed and then started to pull Pic's mane, he needs it shorter and thinner. He quit eating closed his eyes gave a big sigh and went to sleep!!!! So i'd say he doesn't mind and likely he is thinking about time i got all this attention!I'll have to do Rubel's and Fox's very soon.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I have to do some other manes this weekend!... oh and joy of joys, i'll hopefully be getting my boots back from having zippers put in them!! so i'll have my tall show boots again!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ooooh....mane pulling... I need to get craking on that one.  My yearling needs a grroming job and a half, and all the schoolies need their manes pulled (read: i'm the only one that will pull manes there, if we want them to still have manes that is. hehehe).  So I guess thats a project for the upcoming week.   I'd better be prepared to be covered in horse hair! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Marty_Jones » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I pulled marty mane a bit yesterday he looks so funny cuz its all uneven in places as Ive only done certain areas. So Martys leg had gone down and I found traces of Mud fever hence the swelling I guess he's really sensitive to this kind of stuff.... Good thing I can fix it though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Eventing