Picture Help

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Picture Help

Postby Eventer-at-Heart » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff007f#ed_cl#How do you load pics onto this thing? LOL I saw all your pictures in the 'What's your colours' post, and i want to do that too! Unfortunately, I'm computer illiterate. Can anyone explain it? LOL Thanks!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff007f#ed_cl#BTW you gals and those horses all look lovely :) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
" I never knew true happiness until I saw a horse"
Eventer-at-Heart
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well you need to have your pictures on a website, a good one is #ed_op#A href="http://www.photobucket.com"#ed_cl#www.photobucket.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# that is where i have my pictures. Once you have them on a site like that, you can then post the link to the image on here using the lil insert image button.. it is the square with the "mountains" in it right next to the smiley face with the santa hat on in at the top of the page when you are writting a post.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope that helps#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eventer-at-Heart » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Kobau!!!!!!!!!!! ... I'm so computer inept! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
" I never knew true happiness until I saw a horse"
Eventer-at-Heart
Newbies
Newbies

Picture Help

Postby Eventer*Jen » Tue May 17, 2005 5:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How do you put a picture with your name? When you post under your name you can put a picture where do you put the picture on???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Tue May 17, 2005 7:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i had trouble with those too! they your avatar pics and they are at the very bottom of your profile, i started a little chat on those in the lounge if you want to take a look!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Return to Eventing