Eventing!!

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Eventing!!

Postby Georgian C » Sun May 15, 2005 8:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey, did anyone go to Grandview this weekend? How did everyone do?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun May 15, 2005 10:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my coach went... havent had a chance to ask how she did though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Carbon Copy...

Postby Teensy » Mon May 23, 2005 9:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There was a horse that i was looking to buy that went to that show, they were doing Training...the horses name is carbon copy ridden by shawn ferguson. Did any see how they went, or watched them ride?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#t#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Teensy
Newbies
Newbies

Grandview Results

Postby Eventer*Jen » Tue May 24, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Go onto the websight: #ed_op#A href="http://www.eventingnews.com"#ed_cl#www.eventingnews.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and go into the link at the top Results and go to Grandview spring H.T and you will find all the results you need#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Eventing