Eventing Trainers Available/Recommended

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Postby KimW » Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am considering finding a trainer for my Canadian Warmblood 6 yr old mare.  Does anybody have personal experience with someone that you would recommend.  I would like her to get some training and possible show experience.  She is not an easy ride and needs to build up her confidence.  Thanks in advance.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
KimW
Groupie
Groupie

Re: Trainer/Coach

Postby Eventer*Jen » Sat May 21, 2005 2:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello, Where are you located with your horse? Are you looking for a trainer to come to you or for you to ship your horse out to them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Postby KimW » Tue May 24, 2005 7:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am located in Belleville.  I would consider any place within a few hours drive as long as it was close enough that I could go see her once a week or so. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
KimW
Groupie
Groupie

Coach around Bellville

Postby Eventer*Jen » Tue May 24, 2005 2:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am sorry but I am not aware of any stables around your area. If you go onto google.ca and type in Horses directories you can look up stables around your area.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Terry3025 » Tue May 24, 2005 3:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PM sent#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue May 24, 2005 7:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ha I sent PM too!!!!!! Who did you tell her to go to Terry???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing