Jumper part

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Jumper part

Postby Teensy » Tue May 24, 2005 11:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wondering, if its mandatory to wear full jacket and shirt in teh jumper ring. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Or can you just wear a nice white t - shirt?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#T#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Teensy
Newbies
Newbies

Show Jacket

Postby Eventer*Jen » Tue May 24, 2005 3:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You do need to wear a show jacket in the jumping ring for eventing. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you go onto the OHTA websight you can read the 2005 rules for eventing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The rules might SAY that you dont have to. But I went to an event last summer and wore a golf shirt and the judge made me leave the ring and go put my dressage coat and shirt on and then I had to wait until everyone else was finished to do my round. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So just be careful. If the judge wants you to wear a coat they can make you. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Meagan » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm not sure what rules you read. The rules state you must wear a jacket and shirt, unless excused by the judge, which rarely if ever happens. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meagan
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Eventing