eventing pinny's?

Eventing

Moderator: EC

eventing pinny's?

Postby Georgian C » Mon May 30, 2005 4:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hello, I'm a little new to the sport of eventing and was wondering where you purchase the eventing pinnys (number holder?) from. Thanks guys!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kobau » Mon May 30, 2005 4:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm all the events that i've been in and helped at had their own pinny's that you paid a deposit and used..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Georgian C » Mon May 30, 2005 5:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you can't buy them and HAVE to rent them every time, how much $ should I bring to rent one?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Number Pinnys

Postby Eventer*Jen » Tue May 31, 2005 6:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello, You can buy pinnys at events but sometimes they run out. I was at Checkmate this past weekend and I did not have a pinny holder so I went to their office and they said they were sold out. I was there early as well. I borrowed one from one of my friend that had Cross-country after me so we shared it. If you live anywhere in Shombourg the Nobolton Feed Mill sells them. Some other tack stores might sell them you would have to call to find out. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eventer*Jen
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue May 31, 2005 2:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm ive paid around 10$ usually to rent but you get it back. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Marty_Jones » Tue May 31, 2005 9:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I bought mine at the show it was like $20. I bought mine at grandview.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing