Contact info for Mia/FranMar Farms

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Contact info for Mia/FranMar Farms

Postby bundles » Tue May 31, 2005 6:49 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can send me her contact info. I would just like to contact her about lessons but I am having a lot of trouble finding the info. I could just drive up but I would hate to just show up...

Thanks
bundles
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Georgian C » Tue May 31, 2005 7:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Isn't that interesting. I live directly across from her! She has a lovely barn and brand new arena, but her property is gated (I think) so you might not be able to drive here anyways. What level do you ride? I've only seen young children there, and few at that. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby bundles » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:45 pm

Hey Georgian C,

Yeah I dont know a whole lot about her place but I was thinking maybe she'd have an interesting horse or have a boarder or something that I could take some lessons on.

I am 25 years old and for the last 8 years I've been very very spoiled by riding semi-retired upper level event horses (one of whom Mia knows very well). Unfortionately right now there isn't one who is sound or not presently competing at the private farm I've been riding at. I am just basically looking for a nice place and a nice horse to have a lesson on or even just ride a couple of times a week. I miss riding now that I am all finished school and slaving away at work. I thought the "real world" would have been much more exciting...oh and that I'd get paid more too hahahaha

You are really lucky to live on the Vivian Forest :) Thanks for the info!
bundles
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Eventing