Wahoo! Dreamcrest!!

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Wahoo! Dreamcrest!!

Postby Georgian C » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wondering who will be there tomorrow and in what divisions? Good luck to everyone! Lets here some voices!! (I'm very excited)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

so?

Postby Kobau » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So how'd it go all???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Georgian C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It was crazy awesome!! My guy was just so brave and Dreamcrest sure lived upto their reputation for being the toughest course the whole season. It was really hard, but we did it and came home with 3rd!! Most of the fences I had to 'scare' my horse over because they were so technical and complex. It was nice and fun though, which is important. Our dressage is finally starting to look like dressage which was a much needed improvement! All in all, a great day and a very well run event! Kudos out to Ian and Kelly for a great show!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where is dreamcrest?  I may know people that went to it just not sure of the name of the place #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/2.gif"#ed_cl# Where they went they siad the cross country was pretty insane...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Georgian C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dreamcrest is in Port Perry. It's Ian Robert's place. Very nice barn and property, but a very insane x-country course#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yup that is where they went... one made it to the last jump without a problem was so excited and then bam horse refused the last jump and she fell off lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sounds like you had a great time!!! What level are you competing at this summer? I think my coach went to dreamcrest too. She usually always does...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Youll have to post us some pictures  when you get them. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Georgian C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This is just our first year competing in eventing, so we're working on mastering entry level. It's a crazy amount of fun. We used to do the Trillium jumpers and CNE, but this is so much more of an adrenalin rush, and takes more precise riding. Fun and challenging! We had pics taken my Christina Handley, but I'm afraid to post them (not paid for). My dad took a few and I will try to upload them soon. We're off to Will O'Winds this Saturday again! So excited. Anyone else going??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby horsemad! » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll be at Will o'Wind.  Not riding though.  Announcing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm, they have pics from the event on her site, what is your horses name? We can look on there?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Are you going to Canterdown this year?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Georgian C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't think we'll be going to canterdown, but we will be going to equus, checkmate and grandview. On christina's website, we are under Dreamcrest, then under PT80 DivA, then we are on the 4th page of that album, about middle to bottom. The last three photo numbers are: 388 to 392. We have blue back polos on, he is a light bay. That's us!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#His name is Coco Bongo!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that sucks, Canterdown is the only one im making it to this summer, but one is better than none I guess. I didnt think i'd get to any. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics though. Very nice horse. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Georgian C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks, I've had him for 7 years. Got him when he was 3. Why are you only going to canterdown?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well my horse had an operation in January on her hock so I didn't know if she'd be ready for any events this summer. Before that happened I had planned on going to a whole bunch.... I don't have any of my memberships or passport. And shes just getting back into shape now si I think Canterdown will be something fun to get her out at least once. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So im only going to Canterdown, its only 20 mins away from me. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#next summer though hopefully, If I get her out next summer I might move her to training depending on how PT90 goes at Canterdown. She can definately jump the height and she like never refuses. So I'll see... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing