I am SO happy for my coach!!

Eventing

Moderator: EC

I am SO happy for my coach!!

Postby Adell » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I got an e-mail from my coach today, she has qualified a horse for Radnor CCI**#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am So happy for her and I wanted to share this news with you guys.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have an question too, how would be the best way to help her raise the money needed?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Adell
Newbies
Newbies

Postby shady222 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#have you thought about sponsorship? ive heard of a lot of big name riders and horses getting sponsored...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Shady and Kiado forever :)
Ride high on Horses, not Drugs :P
shady222
Groupie
Groupie

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If your at a large barn you could hold a tack sale and try and get people to either donate tack or give your coach a cut from it... And ask tack shops in the area to donate some small things.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You would have to advertise it alot though so that alot of people would come for it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And if you did do that you could have a canteen as well which could raise some money... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Patricia » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sponsorship....OR a Sugar Daddy....LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Eventing