Crash vest colours!

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Crash vest colours!

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well mine is tipperary(sp?) they only come in i think hunter green, navy and black or something. And i bought thenavy one. I see people with red, yellow, and 2 tone (only 1 time though) and i was wondering do you buy covers for them? Or do you have to specially order crash vests in you colour? thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pony Hunter » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Um you mean Eventing Vest?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a Tipperary one thats navy, I've never seen anyone with a vest cover. But then again I don't event. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh if anyone is looking to buy one, I have one in excellent condition is never been worn. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Kobau » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:54 pm

they do have them in a variety of colours, and with different trims on
them, but you have to look in cataloges to find those or you can have
them made custom. I know one lady who tipperary is the union jack.
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay im very confused then isn't a crash vest the same as an eventing vest ( look idential, and my friend events in it..) and what is the difference#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#mine #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.greenhawk.net/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-DRC0390.html?L+scstore+bppp0847ff02c302+1130133213"#ed_cl#http://www.greenhawk.net/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-DRC0390.html?L+scstore+bppp0847ff02c302+1130133213#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#   but mines prettier...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#so whats the difference?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kobau » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:56 pm

they are the same.. just a diff name... event vest sounds less ummm dangerous?
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#technically it IS a crash vest... lol... Mine is a hunter green tipperary. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ahh k...so i was right #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby tbbrat » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mine is teal - but I ordered it specially #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Marty_Jones » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There's a lady who goes to most events and she sews clothing for eventers. Its called Lickey Split clothing she will make just about anything for you if you ask.I think they may have a website you'llhave to Google it. My vest is royal blue and black by Tipperary...I bought it 2 toned. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing