Eventing barns

Eventing

Moderator: EC

Eventing barns

Postby horseshoes155 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#              Hello everyone. I am interested in learning how to event. I have been riding for 4 years and then I stopped for a year and a half because the horse I was part boarding left the barn, and after that I didn't find any other horse. Anyways..I have never evented before and I can't seem to find a barn that offers this near me. I live in Georgetown Ontario and if anyone knows any barns around this area please let me know... my email is #ed_op#A href="mailto:dc_chick_155@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#dc_chick_155@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#  thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
-ραϋℓϊηα-
horseshoes155
Newbies
Newbies

Postby tbbrat » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The one that springs to my mind immediately is Myrddin - they should be in the phone book.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#actually if you go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.horsetrials.on.ca"#ed_cl#www.horsetrials.on.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and go to the competitions it will list all the eventing barns around. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby horsemad! » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For a school barn with schoolies to ride and/or part-board and show, in your area you won't find anywhere better than Myrddin.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.myrddin.info/"#ed_cl#http://www.myrddin.info/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby horseshoes155 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for everyones reply. I tried going onto that website but i can't fine the competitions. I am going to look into the Myrddin farm #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl# if anyone else has any farms they know of let me know thanks for your help!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
-ραϋℓϊηα-
horseshoes155
Newbies
Newbies

Postby horsemad! » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You're better off checking out Myrddin anyway... many of the competitions you find on the OHTA website don't have riding schools associated with their properties.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Arcadia » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I ride at Myrddin and I agree you won't find any place better.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The horses are well trained, well behaved and great at their jobs.   The coaching is second to none, I have been having a blast.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They go to most shows during the season, and the opportunity to lease or part board is there to show.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Eventing