New Facility Opening March 1st!

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

Postby SueNish » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:47 am

Hi R, <br /> <br />Thanks for adding that for me! I am terrible with names and didn't want to misspell it!!!! <br /> <br />Cheers <br />Sue
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby LucasL » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:31 am

I will add my endorsement to queenrider's....Jan is an excellent coach. I have only had about 8 lessons with her so far and she has helped&nbsp; both my horse and I tremendously. <edited><editID>LucasL</editID><editDate>38398.4248726852</editDate></edited>
LucasL
Groupie
Groupie

Postby loki » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:41 pm

&nbsp;Lol Blonde moment there! Oh i can't wait for those trails!
loki

Postby BarnBratCSA » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:03 am

Your barn sounds amazing! Good luck.
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby SueNish » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:36 am

Thank you very much BarnBratCSA...if you are in the area, drop me an email and I will forward the details for our open house at the end of March. <br /> <br />Cheers <br />Sue
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby loki » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:27 pm

&nbsp;March! so many thing to be done lol! I can't wait!
loki

Postby SPYDER » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you got a date&nbsp;in mind yet ? Looking forward to coming. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
God is not the force that saves me from the pain of living, but the force that brings me life in the midst of pain and sorrow.
SPYDER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Open House

Postby SueNish » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi There!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am tentatively setting the date for April 2nd and 3rd.&nbsp; That gives me a couple of weeks to prepare!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I will send&nbsp;a mass email out to everyone on&nbsp;my list in the next week or so so watch for it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby SPYDER » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sounds great !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
God is not the force that saves me from the pain of living, but the force that brings me life in the midst of pain and sorrow.
SPYDER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Open House

Postby SueNish » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello All!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Our open house has been set for May 7th and 8th.&nbsp; Come on out and join us!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Email #ed_op#A href="mailto:patandsue@rogers.com"#ed_cl#patandsue@rogers.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for directions or call 416-671-7793.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#5192 3rd Line Erin Ontario#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Great Deal!

Postby SueNish » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also, for anyone who signs up for boarding/lessons during the open house, there will be a deal on their first month's board/lessons!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Email #ed_op#A href="mailto:patandsue@rogers.com"#ed_cl#patandsue@rogers.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for more details!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey! Congrats! hope everything goes well for you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Thank You

Postby SueNish » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello and thanks for your kind words!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope you can make it for the open house!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

One More Week!

Postby SueNish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just One Week Left!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Don't miss out!&nbsp; We only have a couple of stalls left and the open house is next weekend!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Email or call for more info/directions.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Thank You

Postby SueNish » Tue May 10, 2005 5:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks to all who joined us for our open house this past weekend!&nbsp; It was a great success!&nbsp; We have filled all but&nbsp;2 stalls, so if you are looking for great quality boarding/lessons/training, get in touch asap before it is too late!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby SPYDER » Fri May 13, 2005 11:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I would just like to say that the day I went........the Sat was a bit cool but being the first day we had first dib on the food and gobbled down everything ( esp. the cake).......... well not quite. We left some for the next day. Poor souls !!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Nice place Sue and I see that all your horses look round and healthy, even the one from the other place. Did a good job of putting it back on its feet. Still shudders !!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SPYDER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BTDT » Fri May 13, 2005 11:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Sue,&nbsp; Got a web site in the works yet or photos.&nbsp; Now that spring has sprung would love to see how everything is getting along!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats by the way on getting this new place off to a roaring start!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Thanks!

Postby SueNish » Fri May 13, 2005 11:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dr Who,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We had a whole new bunch of food for Sunday so you&nbsp;missed out on round 2!&nbsp; Thanks for the kind words...it was nice to see you again.&nbsp; I take pride in the condition of the horse in my care, so I appreciate being recognized so nicely....they are all treated like they are my own!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BDTD...no website yet...it is currently in the planning stages and will be my next financial venture!&nbsp; The farm is lovely and I am very happy there.&nbsp; Thanks for your kind words!&nbsp; I am trying to place this screen name but can't quite figure out who you are? #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/bandit.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Postby BTDT » Tue May 17, 2005 1:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Sue ...&nbsp; its Nancy (the show secretary) at Blue Star #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/alien.gif"#ed_cl#.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Are you having fun with your new fields this spring&nbsp;???&nbsp; Don't you just love breaking in new horse farms. #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Drat spelling attack.&nbsp; Fat fingers at work.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Nancy

Postby SueNish » Wed May 18, 2005 4:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi There,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You said it...hard work but fun work!&nbsp; I love the property so it is easy work!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
SueNish
Newbies
Newbies

Previous

Return to Hunter/Jumper