Online Horse Show-GET YOUR ENTERIES IN! NEW CLASSES!

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

Online Horse Show-GET YOUR ENTERIES IN! NEW CLASSES!

Postby Kristie101 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok well THANK YOU SO MUCH to all those that entered. I have decided to make some changes. I am unfortunatally having ot call it quits. Very littkle have entered but those that did, thank you. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kristie#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff40ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#4040ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Kristie101 on Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
//:.:.:.:.://
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Marty_Jones » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#e mail sent#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/15.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This sounds neat...except I don't have any recent pics of me riding (I only have one of me riding and it's VERY bad...our first show).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Giddy Up do you by any chance board at Concordia Farms? If so whos horse do you ride ro who do you own? i rode there for a while on cirrus..so do u board there? just because the house in the back of ur pic looks like the house on that farm..anywyas if its you add em ot ur msn. #ed_op#A href="mailto:equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# thanx#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I do, and ride Zippy. I remember you. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Heya Sarah! Omg..hows zippy doing? i havnt been out in a while. Do you think you could add me to your msn? #ed_op#A href="mailto:equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# thanx#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#im probably gonna run int you at ancaster shows..so i can see you then! add me to your msn though. Thanx#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kristie101 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok guys...the judging will be on March 20th so please please please get your enteries in. And just so you all know...you dont have to look good! we are judging the horse only in every class exceot the horse.pony under saddle. We ned lots more enteries! please pelase pelase! thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and questions or to sen pics...please e mail me at #ed_op#A href="mailto:equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# thanks so much you guys..this will be fun..i promise!And oif this one goes good..i might have one online show a month or every oth month. Thanks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#U should add a dressage class...lol. I have no jumping pics (well, I have one but itès really bad quality)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kristie101 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok i have added a dressage class, so please get your enteries in. If you have any more class suggestions, please let me know within like 2 days. thanks. please send me your enteries. please be sure to include horses show name, riders first and last name, division you wanna enter. thanks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#e mail me at #ed_op#A href="mailto:equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanx#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kristie101 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok guyes i really need enteries sent asap! judging is soon and i need the enteries. there has been a new class added, which is a dressage class. now if i geet say 4 enteries frot hat class, they will just be moved to the undersaddle, but to whoeevr thought that i should have a dressage class, you think well. so please get your enteries in! equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Marty_Jones » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've sent my pics but they're not up....#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You can use me for horse and rider#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#www.amasonrnw.com/septshow5.jpg#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Marty, hey! sorry, my puter s being retarted and wont let me download so im trying again tonightthey shall be on! illt alk toy ou on msn luv ya bye xoxox#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and sodapoppers, can youplease send the picture, not a link cuz i dont know how to use those. thanx#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Hunter/Jumper