Blue Star Farm - H/J Show Dates 2005

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

Blue Star Farm - H/J Show Dates 2005

Postby BTDT » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#Yup .. It's offical. The following are our show dates for 2005. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#July 17 - Permit / York Durham Series Qualifier #ed_op#P#ed_cl#August 5/6/7 - Trillium & Permit #ed_op#P#ed_cl#August 21 - Permit / York Durham Series Qualifier #ed_op#P#ed_cl#Prize list and entry forms will be up on our website soon.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Been there ... Done that ... TWICE
BTDT

Postby Mystic » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BTDT I'm looking at doing the York Durham show in July but can only go if I can rent a day stall. Do you know if they will be available? And how do I go about renting one for the day?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm in the jumpers and my mom acts as my coach at the shows and she walks the course with me so I need someplace I can put my mare between rounds.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby BTDT » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry Mystic.  I just noticed your request.   Need to call Shirley at Bluestar and put a reservation in as they are limited in number.  You can call her at the farm ... 905-473-6045.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#See you there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BTDT

Postby Mystic » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BTDT, don't worry about it. I sent a message via email to Shirley the other week. I'll be going up to check the place out during the dressage show at the end of May and will be giving my entries/stabling in then.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Return to Hunter/Jumper