CNE--requirements?

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

CNE--requirements?

Postby Hev339 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:35 pm

Ok, it's been a few years since I last showed at the CNE, since all the
focus has been on the weanlings and yearlings of the past 3 years. But
this year we plan on taking Bo.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#I'm a baby and I've always had my coaches doing all the registrations for me, but this year we're on our own. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#So, I was wondering..what level of show is the CNE now, since things#ed_op#br#ed_cl#seem to all be changing. And: what memberships do I need to show at the#ed_op#br#ed_cl#CNE, and what does Bo need as well? (I wanna get a head start and have#ed_op#br#ed_cl#everything ready). Thanks guys. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Azalee » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#7f007f size=2#ed_cl#I think it's still an A show so Bo will need his passport and you will need your EC, OEF and OHJA memberships.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/13.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby DurhamJumper » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually the CNE is a Trillum show just a lot of A riders go to it, to get the hosres ready for the Royal#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
DurhamJumper

Postby Azalee » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Whoops, how embarrassing!  Never mind. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/5.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby DurhamJumper » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dont worry about so many people think that, even I did till I knew people going, and I was like how can you be going isnt it an A show and they corrected me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dont know the requirements though.  Sorry#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
DurhamJumper

Postby WSR » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:45 pm

DurhamJumper wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually the CNE is a Trillum show just a lot of A riders go to it, to get the hosres ready for the Royal#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually, the CNE is NOT a Trillium show. It is an 'A' circuit show, Otherwise it would not be listed on the OHJA website. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# Last year I got away with showing my guy there with only my OEF membership. No Passport or anything. O and you must have an up-to-date coggins test.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to add that if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me. I still have all my entry forms and my prizelist from the 2004 CNE.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
WSR
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Hev339 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:50 pm

Thanks very much everyone. 
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Hunter/Jumper