No bows

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

No bows

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew what these were because i read something about them and ive never heard of them before!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//ponder.gif"#ed_cl# so ya thatd be great thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby *rickie* » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#They are a kind of pillow wrap. Here's a link to what they look like:#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.greenhawk.ca/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-BAC2030.html?L+scstore+zpnk8431ff94fc94+1113904858"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma size=4#ed_cl#www.greenhawk.ca/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-BAC2030.html?L+scstore+zpnk8431ff94fc94+1113904858#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#They are apparently the best they have one the market, as they prevent Bowed Tendons better than any others......at least this is how they market them.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I have them...2 pairs for when I trailer my boy....love them!!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Mystic » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My mom and I both use No Bow wraps when we have to wrap our horses. They're great because you can't pull them too tight around the leg which prevents bowing tendons. They also conform to the leg better.  My mom uses them all the time as she keeps her horse stable wrapped over night. I use them when I'm shipping my girl to shows or after I've done a jumping clinic or something. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby BarnBratCSA » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have some too, and I really like them.  They're thicker than just a quilted  wrap, but not as thinck as those heavy pillow wraps, so they're great for wrapping overnight or after jumping, etc.  They're also wonderful for people who arent too experiences at wrapping and worry about pulling too tight.  The only time I dont use them is for trailering....then i use my set of thick pillows... I think they provide a little more protection from scrapes and bumps, while still giving as much support.  But the No Bows are definately a worth-while investment! hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Kobau » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also have a nice set of no-bow pillow wraps, they are nice, then i got a lady i knew that was awesome to make me another set of wraps, and i love them as much as my no-bows.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have no bows for trailering. I prefer to use wraps for trailering opposed to boots because I find wraps stay in place better. The no bows are good because they are thick, so there is less of a chance of getting a scrape, or hurt otherwise.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Hunter/Jumper