Jumper Clinics

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

Jumper Clinics

Postby Mystic » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I thought I would post this here even though this probably isn't the 'right' forum for it but I was wondering if anyone knew of any upcoming Jumper Clinics. I'm looking for something to take my girl to over the winter time. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There is an erynn ballard clinic in my area coming up shortly#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#006666#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=3#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Arial#ed_cl#Nov 18 to 20#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# - #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl#Erynn Ballard clinic at Gwinhurst (formerly Marsh Hill), Belleville. train with the best! Maclay winner, winner of the $50,000 HITS Grand Prix, rider of the #1 Conformation Hunter in Canada- whether your game is Hunter, Jumpers, Equitation, you will have a great and educational time. FUNDRAISER for the SE Zone, so come out and support out Zone! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl#Phone: (613) 545-3886 or 377-6525#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#email: #ed_op#A href="mailto:seabrookestables@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#seabrookestables@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#003366 size=2#ed_cl#She did a clinic at the barn I boarded at last year and she was really good. I didnt ride in it, but everyone said she was good. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Hunter/Jumper