** Horse for Sale or Full Lease **

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

** Horse for Sale or Full Lease **

Postby TBR » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* 1998 mare, stands 15'1#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* showing hunter 2'3-3'#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* honest and willing#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* dressage and low level jumper prospect#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* loves to hack alone or in a group#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* friendly mare, no vices#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* certain to give a clean bill of health, no injuries, never been ill, solid feet, great confirmation#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* suitable for novice to advanced rider#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* owner does not want to sell but must for school#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* asking $6000 (will also full lease)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#* horse is stabled in Fenwick/Pelham ON area#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Please contact Tiffany 905 892-1836, #ed_op#A href="mailto:tiffrichardson1@yahoo.ca"#ed_cl#tiffrichardson1@yahoo.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#, pictures available, serious inquiries only please#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TBR
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#To post classifieds you have to use the classified section on EC#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//happy.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby TBR » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm sorry, didn't know that...I've looked through the list - can anyone tell me where the classifieds list is please?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TBR
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Azalee » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#At the top of the page, where it says Equimarket, will bring you to the Classifieds section of the site.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Return to Hunter/Jumper