when are your new foal coming ?

Discussion about breeding including stallions, foaling, weaning and much more.

Moderator: EC

when are your new foal coming ?

Postby Leena » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Remember last year someone had putted that topic. So that would be fun we do it again this year ? So let me start.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have 2 coming:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena is due on May 18th (345 days) maiden. The Sire is trakehner stallion Ducati. Last year she had twins and both resorb so it is a second try.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Surprise is due on June 21th (332 days). The Sire is hanoverian stallion Dr. Pepper. Last year Surprise gave me a stunning Canadian pure bred colt. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby amadeo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, let's see...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hannah, reg'd New Forest Pony mare due late May, second baby by Wicked Courtjester (also reg'd New Forest).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Vuelta, reg'd Canadian Sporthorse/Dutch Warmblood mare due late June, maiden, by KWPN reg'd colored stallion Sandstorm.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Michaela, reg'd Canadian Sporthorse (Belgian x Hanoverian, sired by Rio Grande, definately looks more hanoverian, though a big girl at 17.1hh, unfortunately has choppy-appearing movement from the draft-- jumps like a dream, rides smooth as anything.) due late June, third baby, this time also by Sandstorm (we're hoping for color, can ya tell?)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Hev339 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:16 pm

This is exciting because it made me realize how close these babies are to coming!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Mocha is due April 28, registered CDN Sporthorse, this will be her 2nd
foal by Asher, her 5th foal overall, and her last, she gets to be Aunty
Mo after this year. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ophra is due May 16, also registered CDN Sporthorse, her 3rd foal. This
one is by Autocrat, we're hoping for a little of Ophra's markings with
Autocrats dark bay colour, can't wait to see what we get...she gave us
Scooter last year, and he is absolutely amazing, and Norman before
that, and she took home the yearling filly prize at the Royal this past
year, so she has produced some amazing foals. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Maddie » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Trakehner Melissa in foal to Silver El Ghazi is due March 27#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Trakehner Pearl in foal to Feuertanzer is due April 15#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Arabian Maddie in foal to Hyatt is due April 06#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a feeling the first 2 may go early!  Hope everyone has a happy healthy foaling season.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Maddie
Newbies
Newbies

Postby PerfectAngel » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, personally, my pony mare is due SOON but we didn't actually get her bred, so we don't know when she's due...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The farm that I work at has 7 mares due this spring!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CoCo bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due April 11#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Paint Me Ebony bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due May 7#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Watch Convoy Blazer (Spice) (QH) bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due May 14 #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sheza Poco Dot bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due May 22#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ebony's Painted Ivory bred to Heza Bit Speckled (reg'd b/w paint) due May 24#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Blaze bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due June 13#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jenny bred to PQR Im Apollo (reg'd b/w paint) due June 30#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:49 am

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I created the old post! I'm living vicariously through others. #ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#My good friend Rhonda:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Ruby
to Straight Egyptian black stallion Diablo (he has the most wonderful
temperment, born broke, and is very typey and pretty) in May#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Cinder to SE Diablo in June#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Zorra(morab) to Diablo or a Running QH stud named Cade (Cade broke#ed_op#br#ed_cl#through a fence and also covered her, so she'll have to DNA test) June or July#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Ruby and Cinder are both high percentage Egyptian arabian mares. Ruby#ed_op#br#ed_cl#is a liver chestnut with long legs and gorgeous movement. Cinder is#ed_op#br#ed_cl#black, shorter, and built a bit heavier than ruby, but still moves#ed_op#br#ed_cl#quite nice. All three are very good riding horses.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#I just can't wait for these arabian babies to be born. We're really hoping for some typey blacks from Diablo.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#My coach, Laura:#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#her TB mare Sierra (maiden) is due to an appendix QH stallion, she#ed_op#br#ed_cl#found out too late that the stud tends to throw babies that are hard to#ed_op#br#ed_cl#foal and the owner of the stallion has lost a lot of mares because of#ed_op#br#ed_cl#him. The owner "neglected" to tell her this, it's a sort of lease deal.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Needless to say, Laura is very worried about her mare.#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Leena » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You see Goldenryad, I did remember !!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Baxter is in foal to Lancaster and due May 4th (warmblood, either AWS or CWBHA)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Allie is in foal to Benno's Hit due June 23rd (Sport Pony)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The first foal due from *my* (ok, so he's not mine....but as close as I'll ever get...) stud was born on Tuesday!!! a little black and white colt, really cute, well marked...!! YAY!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pics to follow...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here is the pic of the new little guy!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/9f948522.bmp"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And, here's a pic of my filly when she was just itty bitty!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 380px; HEIGHT: 256px" height=384 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/305faa22.jpg" width=526#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww....babies!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:36 am

Oooooh! He is a lovely little guy! He is so flashy too, I really like his markings! Congrats on the new baby!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What are you going to name him? Is he gonna be registered?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby AQHAgirl » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What a cute baby perfect angel.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We have tow mare due to foal...Forst is our grey Welsh Pony mare Tess, due first week of May.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Second MY AQHA mare Twoey due First week of June. Thinking she will go early as she did with her first foal.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby dressagenap » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww Perfect Angel he's adorable!  Very flashy :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby PerfectAngel » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is cute, isn't he!! Well, since I don't own him, I am not naming him....he belongs to friends of mine, but the stud at the farm where I work is the Daddy, so I'm still somehow proud...lol. I'll know his name tomorrow though, so I'll post it....lol. Others due soon...can't wait!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:54 pm

Congrats PerfectAngel, he is adorable! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Can't wait to hear his name. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, I went to see him yesterday....what a little doll! His name is...wait for it...MOSES!! LOL...he has to grow into that one! I have another pic to put up, but it's on my other comp...so I'll put it up later!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to add pic!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/ChristineandMoses.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Hev339 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:56 am

Awww, what a cute name. hehe, great pic too.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Leena » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:21 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous baby !!!!! Perfect Angel......Congrats #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley32.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Breeding Discussion