Anyone breed to Harvard?

Discussion about breeding including stallions, foaling, weaning and much more.

Moderator: EC

Anyone breed to Harvard?

Postby Terry3025 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Since he's the new guy in town as of this spring, I was just wondering if anyone has any mares in foal to him?  I really wanted to go and watch him at some of the dressage shows, but my schedule didn't allow it :(  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He seems like a gorgeous stallion!  Gotta love those black studs!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby zooka » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he is really good looking I saw him at Palgrave this year.  I would put him as a horse that is brilliant but with a fine line to crazy.  Really though what amazing higher level horse is not like that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EC » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:22 am

For those who haven't seen Harvard, here are some pics we took at the last Palgrave show: #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
http://www.thehorseseye.com/photogaller ... gallery=39 #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
EquestrianConnection.com - connecting equestrians everywhere
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ruth » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would have been interested in seeing him go, but just never had time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If I breed anyone next year I will take advantage of Farrington if he stands in North America next year. There have only ever been 7 keur stallions to stand in North America, and seeing as Contango has EVA... Plus both my mares would cross well with Farrington.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Breeding Discussion