Which stallion ?

Discussion about breeding including stallions, foaling, weaning and much more.

Moderator: EC

Postby tanya » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you Zooka.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ArabJumper, I put pictures of my mare on the first page of this thread, about halfway down.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#I vote for Dancing Lite too. I mean comeon - he's black and has a nice head, what more could you want? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl# Hehe no seriously though, he's absolutely gorgeous and is on my prospective stallion list for if and when I ever breed my mare too ;) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ArabJumper » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:49 pm

#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#div#ed_cl# #ed_op#/div#ed_cl##ed_op#div#ed_cl#ArabJumper, I put pictures of my mare on the first page of this thread, about halfway down.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#[/quote]#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Thanks......sorry I missed it. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Very nice mare. Have you seen both of these stallions in person? One
thing I like about the black stud is all the jumping pictures. If you
are looking to have the offspring jump look only at show records and
attitude towrds the fence and not so much at conformation over the
fence while free jumping.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I still like the chestnut.   But, I do agree with everyone's
comment about the topline, however, it's hard to tell if it is high
withers vs a slope??? I like the plain  standing conforamtion
shots myself. I have a horse that looks awesome under tack but take a
conformation shot of just plain him and he has many faults.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
See them in person, evaluate their attitde as well. Good luck with your breeding!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
ArabJumper
Newbies
Newbies

Postby jax » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was under the impression that Dancing Lite was (a) retired, and (b) didn't breed to Canadian mares when he was active.  You might want to verify that, but that's what Spyder herself has said on several occassions.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Of course if others are going to advertise, then I will too.  Soultaire is a gorgeous, great tempered boy who was in training with Eric Lamaze's coach before he moved to the States, and who is presently showing dressage.  He has a huge, gorgeous jump and also the brain for dressage.  His is by Voltaire out of a 17.1hh TB mare.  And he's a looker to boot...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/tishmoo/Salty2.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jax, this thread was not put up to advertise stallions. When I asked about any others I was looking for possibilities that would match my mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It may be the picture but I don't think your stallion would be suitable. I can't put my finger on it but he looks all front and no back end. The hind end looks weak. As Ruth said an improvement on the topline is where I should look and I don't think yours would do it. I believe Copper would be better but Dancing Lite would be best.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One of the reasons I posted this here is because of what I see on sites like EMG where the breeders seem to be at each other throats and each is trying to find fault with the competition.&nbsp;I have e-mailed Dancing Lite's owner and it appears that she has bred only to Canadian horses so I have no idea where you got your information but I suggest you re-evaluate your source.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also cross off any stallion where I feel its owner is trying to outdo the competition in a negative way as this tells me that problems encountered later on will probably be brushed off. Dancing Lite's owner actually suggested I look at Guaranteed Gold and to me that speaks volumes on her integrity.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Ruth » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's the right Rasputin. I have bred to him, but not the other two, and the mare I bred him too was an ASB with a weak topline, the resulting foal, now a 3 yo, has a really nice topline, so at least in my personal experience he does improve the topline. The owners were excellent to deal with, but it was primarily Francine (the wife) that handled bookings, etc., and I have heard that she has been quite ill. However the whole family is involved with the business so I'm sure someone else is handling that aspect.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tanya, you obviously took my post the wrong way.&nbsp; I should start by saying that he isn't my stallion.&nbsp; I am not a breeder myself and certainly not at anyone's throat, as you say.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Second, DancingLite (Spyder) herself said in several posts on here and several other boards that her stallion is retired.&nbsp; Kind of the info coming right from the horse's mouth in my opinion.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Carry on.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:35 pm

jax wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tanya, you obviously took my post the wrong way.&nbsp; I should start by saying that he isn't my stallion.&nbsp; I am not a breeder myself and certainly not at anyone's throat, as you say.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Second, DancingLite (Spyder) herself said in several posts on here and several other boards that her stallion is retired.&nbsp; Kind of the info coming right from the horse's mouth in my opinion.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Carry on.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry if I took your post wrong.&nbsp;I was told that she is not advertising him nor looking for mares. If the mare is local and wants to do live then she will accomodate. She said in her email that for all intents and purposes he is retired as she is not actively out in the market.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Dee22 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:02 am

tanya wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jax, this thread was not put up to advertise stallions. When I asked about any others I was looking for possibilities that would match my mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It may be the picture but I don't think your stallion would be suitable. I can't put my finger on it but he looks all front and no back end. The hind end looks weak. As Ruth said an improvement on the topline is where I should look and I don't think yours would do it. I believe Copper would be better but Dancing Lite would be best.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One of the reasons I posted this here is because of what I see on sites like EMG where the breeders seem to be at each other throats and each is trying to find fault with the competition.&nbsp;I have e-mailed Dancing Lite's owner and it appears that she has bred only to Canadian horses so I have no idea where you got your information but I suggest you re-evaluate your source.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also cross off any stallion where I feel its owner is trying to outdo the competition in a negative way as this tells me that problems encountered later on will probably be brushed off. Dancing Lite's owner actually suggested I look at Guaranteed Gold and to me that speaks volumes on her integrity.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Whoa, why so 'edgy'? Other people posted pics or links of stallions so Jax did too, why is that such a problem for you? And if you didn't like the stallion you could have said so without getting nasty.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#DancingLite's&nbsp;owner is a poster on this board aka: SPYDER and it was straight from her that Jax got that information... I don't think&nbsp;the info&nbsp;could have possibly come from a better source. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#How's about not getting so uppity next time someone tries to help out?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sorry, don't want to start a fight or anything, I just think that the rudeness was a bit uncalled for... if you didn't want people to suggest stallions than why not say the same thing to everyone that made a suggestion? I do beleive 2 or 3 other posters made different suggestions? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Also, Soultaire doesn't have a weak hind end, I've seen that boy jump and he could jump the moon, he has talent&nbsp;with heart and attitude to match :) #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Dee22 on Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pippa » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:17 am

I saw Soultaire at the CDI in Ottawa this summer.&nbsp; He is very lovely!
Pippa
Newbies
Newbies

Postby jax » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#
tanya wrote:She said in her email that for all intents and purposes he is retired as she is not actively out in the market.
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And that's all I was saying.&nbsp; Nothing like deciding on a stallion and then finding out that you can no longer breed to it, then you're back to square one.&nbsp; If you can make arrangements to breed to him, then by all means.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And to defend Soultaire's honour #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp;here is a gratuitous butt shot...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 380px; HEIGHT: 281px" height=477 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/tishmoo/S1.jpg" width=633#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby PerfectAngel » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know you didn't like having other studs suggested, but I know of some really nice ones that you should honestly look at:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Royal Senna&nbsp; (overall score from Canadian Warmblood Horse Breeders Association: 7.38 )#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.royalsenna.nstemp.com/index.html"#ed_cl#http://www.royalsenna.nstemp.com/index.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Rio Grande (I can't believe no one has said this!!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.charlotfarm.com/rio%20grande.htm"#ed_cl#http://www.charlotfarm.com/rio%20grande.htm#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They are nice stallions, and I can attest to the personality of Royal Senna...I had the pleasure of grooming for his owners at a show in Quebec about 4 years ago and what a gentleman!! I might also add that he won the class (Medium 2)&nbsp;with a score in the mid to high 70's (I can't remember exactly what it was). What a stuning performance!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also have a friend who rides a Rio Grande son and he is a gorgeous gorgeous horse!! nice topline too!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Edited to Add: If I had to choose between one of the 2, I'd go for Dancing Lite!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by PerfectAngel on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kaleena » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have been a long time fan of Rasputin. Liked him back when his stud fee was only $500...to bad I didn't have an appropriate mare to breed then since its jumped to $1500 now lol. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've seen him compete at York over the past years and I saw&nbsp;him very up close in personal last year at the CanAm in London and he is just gorgeous.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anywho...out of the two that you posted Tanya, I think I like Dancing Lite better, but Copper is a really nice horse too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PA - she is looking for live cover specifically#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kaleena, when I bred to Rasputin his stud fee was $750. Now that it's double that, I'd still breed to him. We used to share a tack stall with his rider so I got to know him a little bit after that at shows, I&nbsp;was sorry that they weren't out this year. Beautiful horse, great temperament, excellent bloodlines.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:34 pm

Dee22 wrote:#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Whoa, why so 'edgy'? #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Other people posted pics or links of stallions so Jax did too#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#, why is that such a problem for you? #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#DancingLite's&nbsp;owner is a poster on this board aka: SPYDER and it was straight from her that Jax got that information... I don't think&nbsp;the info&nbsp;could have possibly come from a better source. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#How's about not getting so uppity next time someone tries to help out?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sorry, don't want to start a fight or anything, I just think that the rudeness was a bit uncalled for... #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#if you didn't want people to suggest stallions than why not say the same thing to everyone that made a suggestion#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#? I do beleive 2 or 3 other posters made different suggestions? #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Please take this in the manner it is offered. I am sorry if I offended anyone. In answer to the bolded portions of your post yes you are right True Colours posted a link to her horse. #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#She also looked at my requirements#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# and her stallion fits what I am looking for other than I would prefer a WB or WB cross.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#The first shot of Soulitaire cerrtainly looked butt short to me and #ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#I did state that maybe it was the way the picture is.#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# The second picture is better.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#That being said, does he come under the criteria I am looking for because the best stallion in the world will mean nothing without most of my requirements being fulfilled.I see nothing in jax's post about the information I really need.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#My criteria..WB or WB cross#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#First preferenceis LIVE cove then fresh then cooled. I will NOT consider frozen. My vet stated that live would be best with fresh next. The expectation of getting pregnant drops some with cooled and with only a possible 35 % chance with frozen is unacceptable.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Would like to see the stallion if possible and my search is mainly Ontario and specifically South Ontario.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Stud fee no more than $1000.00 and in my first post I was indicating fees of $500.00 and $800.00. I will not spend money on this when problems could occure.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I have no problem with stallion suggestions but as Ruth said, I have specific requirements. If you can find another stallion that fits then please do suggest.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I did some research before I posted this thread and Rio Grande is out. Heard bad news about his temperment and he is way too expensive so temperment or not I can't afford him. Royal Sienna looks interesting and I did miss that one but the site gives me no idea of stud fee and is probably way more than I can afford. It says nothing about fresh or cooled and they are in Quebec.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Than you Ruth for your private information. I go to&nbsp;see the first stallion this weekend.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by tanya on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Ruth » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My personal experience with Rio Grande babies is that they are quite good-tempered. Never forget the mare's influence in the process! Some stallions seem to throw their temperaments, others don't. My one homebred that doesn't have the best of temperaments I blame the mare for. Luckily I had leased her so the decision of whether to breed her again or not was easy. &nbsp;You're right though, he is very expensive and I'm not sure if they even offer LC. Royal Senna is in Quebec as far as I know. The trailering alone would put you over budget!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Make sure you get a good LFG, whover you decide on. I will keep my eyes open for you. You should also keep an eye on the stallion auctions, good deals are there to be had, just make sure you contact the stallion owners regarding booking fees, etc. and of course if they do live cover so you don't get dinged with unexpected costs.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:32 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#
She also looked at my requirements#ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
My criteria..WB or WB cross
- He's a DWB X TB by Voltaire#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
First preferenceis LIVE cove then fresh then cooled. I will NOT consider frozen. My vet stated that live would be best with fresh next. The expectation of getting pregnant drops some with cooled and with only a possible 35 % chance with frozen is unacceptable.
-He does do live cover#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Would like to see the stallion if possible and my search is mainly Ontario and specifically South Ontario.
- Stallion is located on outskirts of Durham Region#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Stud fee no more than $1000.00 and in my first post I was indicating fees of $500.00 and $800.00. I will not spend money on this when problems could occure.
- Stud fee is $1250 with 2 year live foal contract... so,&nbsp;a little above what you wanted to spend (but lower than some of the other's suggested)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
I have no problem with stallion suggestions but as Ruth said, I have specific requirements. If you can find another stallion that fits then please do suggest.
-&nbsp;Seems to me like most of your requirements were met, no?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I definetly understand and I wasn't trying to start a fight or be rude... and I'm not trying to talk you into Soultaire,&nbsp;I just felt bad for Jax, she simply was trying to be nice by suggesting a nice stallion when it was clearly accepted that other people did as well (others that met less of your requirements than Soultaire).#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Anyway,&nbsp;it doesn't really matter, I'm not trying to start anything,&nbsp;just felt the need to defend my friend when she was just trying to be kind&nbsp;:) I will go away now LOL #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/25.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Maddie » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You may want to check our #ed_op#A href="http://www.ewsz.com"#ed_cl#www.ewsz.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# 3 of their stallions stand at a fee of $800 to $1000 for live cover.&nbsp; One of them, Gigolo, was a Grand Prix showjumper, and having seen him in person he's a good mover as well.&nbsp; Good luck in your search.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Maddie
Newbies
Newbies

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you Maddie, I had thought of them as a possible third choice.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22 I think the misunderstanding came from lack of detail in the original post jax made that you have provided. I had assumed that&nbsp;jax was just trying to push something on me that did not fit what I was looking for.&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Ruth » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Phantom, I can't believe I forgot about him, he's Boomer's sire. I worship the ground that Boomer walks on, and I do like Phantom as a sire as long as your mare has good hind legs. Boomer is a bit straight and close together in the hind legs.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Breeding Discussion