Which stallion ?

Discussion about breeding including stallions, foaling, weaning and much more.

Moderator: EC

Postby jax » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:07 am

tanya wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had assumed that jax was just trying to push something on me that did not fit what I was looking for. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Whaaat the...?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yeah, 'cuz I'm like that #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//tired.gif"#ed_cl#  Note to self - don't make suggestions again.  Gotcha.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Done.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Lix » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's kind of sad to see a post like this.&nbsp; These posts make me wonder if this tone and attitude is what keeps our board from getting too many new members, or prevents new members from wanting to contribute to the posts.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know anyone in this post, nor do I have anything to do with stallions.&nbsp; But it kind of made me cringe to read the negative response to someone's seemingly helpful suggestion.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#According to Dee, the "criteria" was pretty well met.&nbsp; Even if it wasn't, it's no reason to slam a helpful poster's&nbsp;suggestion&nbsp;for it.&nbsp; You ask for advice - be prepared to hear different things and open your mind to what others have to offer.&nbsp; That's the beautiful thing about these BBs!&nbsp; If&nbsp;you are not interested, there are much nicer ways to decline someone's suggestion.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry tanya, I'm not trying to offend you.&nbsp; I just think your response was out of line.&nbsp; It wasn't nice to the concerned poster and it certainly&nbsp;would make&nbsp;me hesitate to offer a suggestion if I had one of my own.&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:13 pm

Lix wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's kind of sad to see a post like this.&nbsp; These posts make me wonder if this tone and attitude is what keeps our board from getting too many new members, or prevents new members from wanting to contribute to the posts.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know anyone in this post, nor do I have anything to do with stallions.&nbsp; But it kind of made me cringe to read the negative response to someone's seemingly helpful suggestion.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#According to Dee, the "criteria" was pretty well met#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#.&nbsp; Even if it wasn't, it's no reason to slam a helpful poster's&nbsp;suggestion&nbsp;for it.&nbsp; You ask for advice - be prepared to hear different things and open your mind to what others have to offer.&nbsp; That's the beautiful thing about these BBs!&nbsp; If&nbsp;you are not interested, there are much nicer ways to decline someone's suggestion.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry tanya, I'm not trying to offend you.&nbsp; I just think your response was out of line.&nbsp; It wasn't nice to the concerned poster and it certainly&nbsp;would make&nbsp;me hesitate to offer a suggestion if I had one of my own.&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#According to Dee the criteria was pretty well met, and I agree. It is just too bad that the information was not available in the first post that was made of this stallion, and had it been so my posts following would have been different.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My response is not out of line at all as I respond to information given me...unfortunately there was non in the first post. I&nbsp;am open to any suggestion or offers however certain criteria MUST be met. The only negativity shown was to a stallion without any link provided or information. I am sorry but I can't read minds. I was going to say more but thinking aloud gets you into trouble. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As it stands I have enough suggestions and do not wish any further suggestions..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My thanks to you know who for your information.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The sighted sees not the world but the blind sees the world in one small child.
tanya
Groupie
Groupie

Previous

Return to Breeding Discussion