Wormers What Do U Use

Discussion on anything equine health-related.

Moderator: EC

Postby taco2 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:40 pm

Ruth wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I pretty much just use Panomec. Now I noticed Taco mentioned having seen bad reactions to it and am now curious as to if I should maybe stop using it and go back to Eqvalan. What are the differences between the two besides price? I like to use ivermectin because of the pregnant mares and foals, and usually use the liquid caramel flavored Strongid once a year. I don't use any DEwormer with phosphates or Quest.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually I was wrong!  The type of dewormer that we had reactions too, wasn' t the panomec, but the EXODUS.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I was doing inventory today, and going through our health records, I had made a note of it in my files.  Sorry for any problems that may have caused.  But it was EXODUS that we had problems with, NOT Panomec.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#STUPID ME!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/15.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Veterinary, Farrier & Equine Nutrition