York/Durham Schooling Series

Chat about training tips and exercises, fave riders, clinics and shows

Moderator: EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice picst here A2C.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad to hear that all had a good show!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Mystic » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GU, if you want to see my girl, she's on the second page of the website I listed earlier number 196.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#They were awesome pics of you 2 Mystic! I loved the little cross rails...they look so cute. I soooooo want to go do them with Dream in Sept :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mystic- Under which show? When I click on the page it gives me a whole bunch of links to click onto. This is June 26th Pickering Show right?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NM! I found you! Very nice. She's a very pretty mare, nice knees too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Mystic » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks. She's a handful but I love her and she loves the jumpers. She's really taken to them. She's got the 'jumper fight' as I call it. All I have to do is let her know which jump is next and she does the rest pretty much. Off to Blue Star in a couple weeks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Lehane » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mystic: I have 2 pics of you and your girl but they are printed pics, not digital...did you want me to try to scan them this weekend or something? Lemme know.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#roswellx @ hotmail dot com#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lehane
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Mystic » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone here planning on heading to Blue Star this weekend?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Cheryl » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Depends on the heat...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cheryl

Postby Mystic » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll be there despite the heat. Ebony has a stall to go back to and she held up pretty well at PHC in the heat. I just don't ride her as much before the rounds as normally would.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Addicted2Chestnuts » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im coming to watch, soon as i get off of work!! Hopefully it wont be too hot!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And ill bring my camera this time lol!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#~E~#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~Where ever my horse is, is where I will be~
Addicted2Chestnuts
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kaleena » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Mystic I did see you and your mare at Blue Star yesturday. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only by chance walked over to watch a few jumper rounds and one of them happened to be yours#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl#. Not sure which class I was watching lol but it looked like you had a good round! Your mare definitely stands out, very pretty :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Mystic » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kaleena,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ebony was just awesome yesterday and she has such a big heart. When so many horses were quitting in the third round she jumped everything I asked her to. The footing was really deep. We must have been punching in a good six inches thanks to all the rain. We finished with a 6th in the first round, a 2nd in the speed class and a 2nd in the third round and ended the day as Reserve Champions. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl# I love my girl.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Cinnamon Twist » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was at the PHC and the BSF show, i was riding Cinnamon Twist in the 2ft division#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cinnamon Twist
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Cinnamon Twist » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was at the PHC and the BSF show, i was riding Cinnamon Twist in the 2ft division#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cinnamon Twist
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Mystic » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I heard you're name over the loud speaker. Hope you did well and welcome to the board.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Cinnamon Twist » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep, i heard the name Lady Ebony..she is a beautiful horse, she is a really good jumper to. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cinnamon Twist
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Mystic » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks. Not half bad of a field hunter by trade. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl# She loves the jumper ring. Unfortunately due to family obligations (best friend's wedding and shower for soon to be sister in law) I can't make the last two shows for this year but we'll be back next year.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Mystic

Postby Cinnamon Twist » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awh thats to bad that you cant make the last two shows, becuase you did awesome in the last 3 shows...#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cinnamon Twist
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Addicted2Chestnuts » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was there for abit!! From the rounds i saw everyone looked pretty good Hunter & Jumpers!! Added bonus was i got to meet Mystic lol!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im hopeing to take the brat to the next 2 shows at BlueStar & PHC in the novice jumpers!! But will see how it goes!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#~E~#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~Where ever my horse is, is where I will be~
Addicted2Chestnuts
Newbies
Newbies

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter/Jumper