Help with EC passport !!!

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Help with EC passport !!!

Postby Caitlin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I need to complete my Equine Canada passport for an event horse and don't know what to put for "this horse/pony is eligible for..." on the first page above picture...any help, advice or examples (please !!!) are all appreciated.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thx,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Caitlin#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caitlin
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well you can put multi discipline if you want.  Say Pre training eventing, training dressage and pre-green hunter, low jumper.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They just want you to say where the horse is starting at.  So what ever discipline you are doing, just put in the starting level at that discipline.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#im assuming your getting this passport to be able to attent certain shows... So if your planning to use the pony for trillium dressage, you can put trillium dressage... If your using for eventing you can put eventing!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pretty much anything, like chisholm said, you can add other things as well in case your planning to sell the pony so they will be in his passport. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you need help, feel free to pm me..I work at EC. Or call me at 248-3433 ext 140#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most people put pre-training.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#graciespook, how did you get such an awesome job anyways? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh I've got my connections ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually I applied for a job there early in the year. The position was filled, but they created a brand new position for our department and they kept my resume. I really lucked into it and I LOVE it!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling